Travel in sentiments : 1 - Fear in the woods...

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
nelly voila

Post by nelly voila »

I had to stop my job for a couple of days and was using my spare time to walk in the forest during this hot summer with my old fellow Labrador dog. This one was always looking for new experiences, was very curious, and essentially driven by its flair. He was trotting around hazardously and I was following his way for more than half an hour. We were deep into the woods, away from any trails, when he stopped pointing his snout toward a bush. I jointed him, pushed aside the bushes branches to see what could be beyond and get stuck by the scenery I was in front of.

It was a girl, totally naked, knelled down, cuffed to a tree in her back. There wrists and the ankles were restrained behind the trunk by two cuffs and it was clear that her knell position was not negotiable. She was also not able to move around the tree; the ankles cuffs won’t go over the lower branches.

The noise we made in our approach to announced my intrusion and she turn her face at me: She was gagged by a ring that kept her mouse opened but the most spectacular was her two large feared eyes full of terror. Her breath accelerates with a very attractive effect on her breast that was pointing alternatively up and down. Immediately after the surprise she starts helplessly to struggle from the cuffs moving in every possible position…

I stayed stuck for a while looking at this animal trying to escape from its trap until she gives-up without releasing and dropped her head down her chest in an exhausted and resigned posture.

So far, I’ve only analysed a part of the situation, and my initial reflex was to find out how to release her. I moved back to the tree, inspect the cuffs and start looking for anything suitable to help her. I quickly found a key. It was knotted to a string, which string was hanging from the minute hand of an old fashion clock which was pinned to a branch… Hum hum, it seams that I’ve just caught someone in a bondage session! Upper in the tree was a second key secured by a long last ice timer made of a frozen water bottle – the security key.

This was strongly changing the deal; I was not rescuing an unfortunate girl but being the most fearful event that can happen for her! At that point I decided to take advantage of the situation. I’ve been myself in self bondage and have also been the sub of some partners but I’ve rarely been in control. After all, it was probably the most whishing experience for both of us!

I decided to have a look at the stuff left close to the tree: There were of course her clothes: a mid length cotton dress, shoes, a bra, and a tiny panty I decided to discreetly keep it in my pocket! Then there was her handbag with all the feminine stuff, an identity card (she was Nathalie, from a city nearby), car and apartment key etc. Then I explored the second bag and found BDSM gears including: dildo, condoms, some padlocks, a leather collar, a small whip, a ball gag and a “Self Bondage Handbook”. I give a glance at it and found a bookmark at the “Bond in Nature” chapter that describes a scenario close to the one I’ve in front of me, except I was not supposed to be part of it! That was clearly a self bondage session!

- Ok, Nathalie, Now your self bondage session has ended. I’m in control and you are going to be verrrry kind.

At that point, her look changed from fear to panic.
- First, let me add some more time to your clock (I of course didn’t mentioned the 40mn more I’ve added to the current time)
- Hummmfpshh phummmm ROOOR – RIIUIUI RIIUIUI RIIUIUI

She was now trying to call for rescue from anyone
- Sorry darling, you should have thought about this before, NOW SHUT UP!
- …
a tear appeared from her eyes and her look changed to begging for sparing.

My idea was clear: I wanted to take advantage of the situation but within her limits. I’m the dominant and she has no choice but… I prefer games.
I tear of a green branch from the haze tree, removed the leaves and test its flexibility in the air: Whooooof, Whooooof, Whooooof. My future victim was shaking her head negatively while imploring me through her gag:
- Klease, Klease, kgnoooo, gonnt goo ghat kleaaaase …
- You don’t have the right role here and I want you to suffer a bit more than you expected before coming here...

I lift up hear chin with the very end of my stick and maintained it a while before annunciating the sentence:

- You are going to be whip on the nipples until I’m satisfied. I don’t allow you to move, to protest, nor to shout. Now close you eyes and keep the position as an acceptance.

Note that I offered her an exit here. If she has not complied with my request I would have, with regrets, changed the scenario… again, I’m not sadistic, just in the adult game play.

She closed her eyes from which emerge some tears … I then slowly move the stick under her nipple to lift it a bit, silently release the pressure, lift the stick up, and in a rapid motion brush against her left nipple. That one had an imperceptible up and down vibration. I knew the pain was going deep inside her body. She trembles for seconds… breath but keep the position.
I moved to the other side and hit her again and again until she received 10 strokes.

Her breath was jerky now; the tears were running all over her cheeks, she was swallowing her slaver with noise, trembling from all the body as in an orgasm, her red bright nipples pointing the horizon.

- It is good darling, you did well. You are going to be released from your cuffs in the next 10mn

I was lying, more than 30mns was remaining on the clock and the ice bottle was far to go, but I found amazing to bring her in fear again alone in the woods. Then she opens the eyes and surprisingly they were full of gratitude, humility and respect.

- Let me offer you a present for having given me so much pleasure...

I called back my dog, pulled out his metal spike collar and secured it around my new slave’s neck. Next, I picked up from her stuff a padlock to secure the collar tight. When she heard the final click she understood my project and starts panicking, shaking her head in a nice submissive metallic noise as if she wanted to remove it that way. I wait until she calms down because I wanted her to see me keeping the padlock keys in my pocket…

- ROOOR – RIIUIUI RIIUIUI RIIUIUI GEEMOVE GHAT KHOW!

- I think you will manage to remove that collar with a metal saw quite easily, but you will have to hold it until then. Moreover you will have to return home by public transports because I’m also keeping your car keys.… and all that without panty I thought sadistically.

- RIIUIUI RUUUUGH ROOOOR !!

- Keep cool, I’ll return your keys you via mail; I’ve your address from your ID card.

- ROOOR – RIIUIUI RIIUIUI RIIUIUI !!!

I’ve never seen a so panicked animal. She starts shouting through her gag and shaking in any directions trying to release herself. Seeing how furious she was I’m certain she had never anticipated public bondage! However I feel cool, she will certainly find a solution and go back home safely, in this situation anyone gets very creative.

Then I took some pictures with my mobile phone noticing her look that has now changed from gratitude to unquenchable hatred magnified by a deep desire of revenge!

I called back my dog and leave the girl to her thoughts while returning home for a personal session…

To be continued with:
Travel in sentiments : 2 Who knows ?
leeds

Re: Travel in sentiments : 1 - Fear in the woods...

Post by leeds »

Really nice! I would love a next part!
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Travel in sentiments : 1 - Fear in the woods...

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Well written, sounds very believable....
About what anyone here would do in that situation... I think...
But, you could (should) have played with her just a little more...
tease her to the edge of an orgasm... or two... just to leave her fustrated...

Thanks, can't wait for part 2...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...