forced cowgirl

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
jennee

forced cowgirl

Post by jennee »

I've just tried this, and it works. But this is probably more for girl hole than boy hole, as it requires a lot humping and would need lots of natural lubricant.

It's kinda complicated to set up and I'm going to try my best to explain. I wish I can draw nice pictures, would make it so much easier to explain. lol..

materials needed:
a lot of duct tape
inflatable raft float
backpack
a few foam pillow
bicycle foot pump with extra long tube
hitachi wand
larger than usual dildo
basic restraints
optional clover clamps

Firstly, lay the backpack on it's back and cut a hole in the middle of the front side. Stuff the backpack with foam pillow (cut accordingly), and position the pump's foot at the hole. The hitachi wand should be switch on now and positioned inside the back pack just below the surface. It should be right where the clitoris is when you're fully penetrated.

Then stuff the backpack and run the wires out from the zippers. Tape the entire backpack. Find a suitable surface, I used my kitchen island top, which can withstand all the humping and wild movements. Tape the backpack near the edge of the table top. *important* You'll be humping with your back facing out, so the pump should be positioned with the dildo pointing inwards. Be generous with the taping!

Tape the raft about 2 third up the side of the table. Tape your release to the surface of the raft facing inwards, and the pump tube to raft float. The idea is that you have to hump and pump the air pump, which would inflate the raft float. The raft float would then get inflated and erects upright, handing the keys to you!

You can modify however you want to tie yourself onto the backpack, but this is what I did.

I put on a collar with D ring on the back of my neck. Then locked a chain round my waist. Put clover clamps on my nipples and ran the chains through the collar D ring. Connect the clamps' chain to a handcuff, then a longer piece of chain from handcuff to waist chains. The idea is that I would have to hold my hands up my back or risk pulling on the nipples. Even if I pull off the clamps, my handcuffs would still be stuck to my waist. (i need to learn how to draw!)

But of course, before I cuffed myself, I tied my ankles to my thighs. This is extremely tricky to get right! It must be tight enough so that I cannot get off the dildo, but long enough to lift myself a few inches off.

Gag and blindfold as necessary! I should have plugged my ears and listened to some white noise, but couldn't figure out how to make the ear plugs stay.

Anyway, now I'm stuck on of the dildo with no way out! Except to pump the raft float up!

Please note!!!
- If you are going to try, remember to test pump and make sure the device is working!
- Also, always have a backup! Too many things can go wrong in this scenario.
- The hitachi magic wand might pleasure you so much that you won't be able to execute your release, so please use it at your own risk!
- The whole scene might take more than 3 hours, to reduce time, you can pump up the raft a little before hand.
- Feel free to ask any questions! I'll try my best to explain!
christifristi

Re: forced cowgirl

Post by christifristi »

well, difficult it is :/

fotoshop pic's ore drawing would be nice :)

but the scenario itself looks real fun ;)
Greets christi
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

If I'm understanding this correctly, you're using the backpack and foam to hold the dildo up and keep everything in place, as well as provide a soft cushion for your body to hit repeatedly. The bike pump would be located underneath your ass, meaning that you have to go all the way down on the dildo to push the pump, and come up at least halfway in order to get full-stroke pumps to inflate the raft. The vibrator is there to increase the pleasure for fucking the dildo, as well as distract you from your release.

Damn, I'm jealous of women.
jennee

Post by jennee »

davisev5225 wrote:If I'm understanding this correctly, you're using the backpack and foam to hold the dildo up and keep everything in place, as well as provide a soft cushion for your body to hit repeatedly. The bike pump would be located underneath your ass, meaning that you have to go all the way down on the dildo to push the pump, and come up at least halfway in order to get full-stroke pumps to inflate the raft. The vibrator is there to increase the pleasure for fucking the dildo, as well as distract you from your release.

Damn, I'm jealous of women.
EXACTLY! I did not think that anyone would get it!
player 3

Post by player 3 »

Consider attaching the pump to either another dildo or butt plug?
This signature needs to be about %20 cooler...