whatever you want

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
condabomb1

whatever you want

Post by condabomb1 »

Give me you favorite fantasy scenarios and I will act out the best one and do it on video for you all,, I'm into pretty much everything so any fetishes are welcome, show me what you for and ill show you
condabomb1

Re: whatever you want

Post by condabomb1 »

Somebody???
RADER

Post by RADER »

Well you asked for it; Put on a REAL corset, cinch very tight.
have someone put a pair of hand mitts, locked, Now put on a Strait Jacket.
Buckled tight, now a sensory deprived hood, with gag and ear plugs.
Leg irons, and locked on high heals. Drop you off about a mile from your house.
Spin you around, To disorient you, than you have to walk back home to get released.
My wife did that to me a long time ago when we where at a friend cabin, far away
from others and in a forest setting. :hi:
Rader
condabomb1

Post by condabomb1 »

theres a few things there i dont have but im sure i could improvise that one with a few changes, might take some time, nice though, any of your other ideas are welcome :) more more please, give me many and ill choose my favorite
ilovebondage

Post by ilovebondage »

right u can either do this naked or wear a latex catsuit with hole for privates or a latex mini skirt ect something that u feel sexy in, and if u have any heels
wear them

what you need:

x 3 rope/handcuffs or what ever u use to tie you arms and legs up
nipple clamps (ones that tighten)
string
1 fucking machine with dildo
1 fucking machine with a virgina on if boy or another dildo if a women
spider mouth gag or an open mouth gag or a ball gag
(op) latex hood

first tie you legs up in a frogtie to your bed
then get your fucking machine with the dildo and make sure it is comfortable and surcure and then get more rope and tie a noose big enough for your elbows to fit in and then if u have a fame tie the end of the rope to that put dont tighten it YET,then get handcuffs or rope and tie a clinch noose and also tie to your frame.
(if you dont have a frame you could tie the rope to your waist)
then get your other fucking machine and make sure it fits your cock nice or goes in your virgina comfortable,then get your string and then tie it to your frame or waist rope then loop round your nipple clamp with the chain and put them on.

then turn your fucking machines on and what ever speed u want.
put your mouth gag in if you want to
then tighten your rope at your elbows and then put your handcuffs on or rope on then you wait for your self to orgaism and enjoy the ride

THIS HAS NO ESCAPE RELEASE FOR THIS SCENARIO SO YOU COULD EITHER CALL YOUR GIRFRIEND UP AND SAY COME OVA IN X HOURS (DEPENDING HOW LONG U WANT TO WAIT AND HOW MUCH PAIN YOU WANT TO SUFFER. OR GET A FRIEND TO COME OVER.

if you wanted to your could do this to your girlfriend or wife,just do the same in the instructions but u could add some torment by slapping, or antthink else that mite make her horny or orgasm as much as u wnt, and use the spider gag you good puss your cock down there throat and they will have to swallow your cum
condabomb1

Post by condabomb1 »

More more more!!!