Self-Mummification with Plastic Wrap

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
pianoman

Self-Mummification with Plastic Wrap

Post by pianoman »

I recently read the self-mummification scenario from Like-ra's site (http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/mumm1.html) and decided to give it a try. I have a support pole in my basement, but it is too close to the wall to walk around. As a substitute, I used a painter's pole with a locking extender (about $20 at any hardware store) and wedged it between the floor and ceiling.

I tried this various ways, but always was gagged and clamped, with vibrators in all the right places held in by pantyhose. I also had a paring knife taped to the outside of my thigh with my hand firmly on the handle. Likera suggests wrapping each limb separately first, but I decided to leave that part out and see how it worked.

I tried standard saran wrap first. Though it is strong enough to immobilize, it had a tendency to snag and tear as I circled the pole. It sucks to be half-wrapped and have to wriggle one hand out to grab the end of the wrap and try to "un-snag" it.

I then tried the large roll of stretch wrap available at any office supply or shipping store. Though it also snags, it is much stronger than the saran wrap. It still gets stuck on itself but won't tear, giving me a chance to back up a little and using my body to pull at an angle that gets it rolling around me again (you'll understand when you try it).

Using the stretch wrap, I was able to mummify myself very tightly from thighs to shoulders. The lower legs are a bit more difficult because you still need to be able to manuever around the pole. I was able to kneel on the mattress I had set on the ground and then flop on to my back. After about an hour and a great orgasm, I was able to cut myself loose with some difficulty.

Some observations and recommendations if you want to try this......

1. Keep it simple! Do a couple dry runs using minimal wrapping, no gag and your hand firmly on your knife. This will give you an idea of how it's going to work and how the wrap affects your breathing. Also----no blindfold!!! Makes wrapping very difficult and using the knife impossible (unless you didn't need that finger).

2. USE A KNIFE!!! If you do it right, you are not getting out of this without it! Use a utility knife with a retractable blade so you don't accidentally stab yourself when you fall on the mattress. Also, it is hard to see where the plastic ends and your skin begins---My left thumb learned that lesson the hard way!!!

3. Take it easy with clamps----When the wrap hits your nipple clamps, the are going to move unpredictably and probably cause more discomfort. It's cool when it happens, but really freakin' hurts later!!

4. I found I was sweating and out of breath from the wrapping effort and excitement. Take breaks while you're wrapping---walking in circles makes you dizzy!!! Also, after you hit the mattress, take a minute to make sure you can breath freely before losing yourself in the sensations.

I know this sounds like a lot of work, but it only takes about 10 minutes to set up AND IS DEFINITELY WORTH THE EFFORT!!!
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Ok one big safety advisory here, dont do this standing up, and use a safety knife - one has a small hidden blade like a fish shaped thing that you can't accidently slice yourself on or impale yourself as you roll over or fall...

http://www.roostersailing.com/picture_d ... s/bfsk.jpg
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

curious sb wrote:
Ok one big safety advisory here, dont do this standing up, and use a safety knife - one has a small hidden blade like a fish shaped thing that you can't accidently slice yourself on or impale yourself as you roll over or fall...
Dude, I know you are concerned about safety, and rightfully so. However, please explain to me HOW this particular knife is useful for cutting yourself out of a plastic/shrink wrap position from the inside? Maybe it's me but I don't get it. :shock: :?: :roll: :?:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

LoRee wrote:curious sb wrote:
Dude, I know you are concerned about safety, and rightfully so. However, please explain to me HOW this particular knife is useful for cutting yourself out of a plastic/shrink wrap position from the inside? Maybe it's me but I don't get it. :shock: :?: :roll: :?:
No your right, You'd be better off paying a cat with chocolate money to lick you out of it. (it was a crap idea.)
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
pianoman

Mummification revisited

Post by pianoman »

I have now repeated my palette wrap experiment a few different times. The last time was definitely the most successful, but also made it clear how dangerous the scenario is....

I started with a vibrator in my anus and a random vibrating sleeve on my penis. As usual for me, everything was held in by a crotch rope and a tight pair of control top pantyhose. I gagged myself with a rooled-up stocking and duct tape.

This time I wrapped my arms and legs separately first and wrapped more layers around the pole than I had before. I also wrapped a bit higher than before so that the plastic encased me above the shoulders, making a non-knife escape impossible.

I managed to do the full wrapping without the plastic snagging this time, so my legs and ankles ended up fully wrapped. By taking really tiny steps, I was able to effectively weld my knees together. It also became clear how wrapping my limbs separately made the bondage much more effective---the wrap sticking to itself effectively locks your arms in place!

Problem 1---with my legs so well wrapped, it was extremely difficult to get out of a standing position to fall on the mattress that I put on the floor. In the past I was able to bend my knees and then slowly topple, but this wasn't possible. I ended up falling much further than I would have liked, but the mattress did it's job.

Problem 2---I was again exhausted from the effort but by using a gag that made breathing through the mouth impossible, it was very difficult to catch my breath and enjoy the sensations.

Problem 3--When I fell, the knife fell off my leg and I had to locate it blindly with very little arm movement. Even with the knife, escape was VERY DIFFICULT!!!!

Conclusion----If I ever do this again, I will definitely have a confidant who is scheduled to stop by. I know I'm the idiot who keeps trying it, but please use extreme caution!!!!