on the stand, by the balls

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
bobbi

on the stand, by the balls

Post by bobbi »

this is a scenario for the guys, though could be adjusted for clamps on lips or breasts. clamps would give away a lot easier than the ball cuffs would though and has a bit higher stakes, lol.

it is very simple.

the concept of this scenario is that in addition to being [anally] impaled on the stand with your wrists suspended above your head, if you try to rest your arms they will tug the rope which in turn will tug on your balls.

and of course i have a more in-depth photoset than this on me blog. i could not sleep last night so i got out of bed at like 3:30am to do this. 40 minutes of the barrel butt plug will tire you out even if you were to down a five-hour-energy drink thing beforehand, lol.

bound_jenny

Re: on the stand, by the balls

Post by bound_jenny »

You are one twisted, devious soul. I love it. :love:
bobbi wrote:could be adjusted for clamps on lips or breasts. clamps would give away a lot easier than the ball cuffs
Nipple piercings could solve part of that problem... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

BTW, bobbi, you're gorgeous! :D

Inspires me to do evil things... :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
dooped

Post by dooped »

WOW. You are amazing. I'm not into guys but jeeze you look great.
Pleasure bound

Post by Pleasure bound »

Looks lovely, Impressed by the plug you can take. Luuurve big plugs! Do you have a system to ensure you have to take this for a time period? I love a challenge. Plotting to do something similar to myself soon. Want to involve a store of very cold water to endure before release. Perhaps gushing over my balls for several minutes. Hopefully so cold it really hurts so I delay my escape infear of the pain....

You look soooo incredibly good in these pics.... Why do I find myself wanting to be tied on my knees at your feet with your cock in my throat? Having to make you cum to gain release?
teather

Post by teather »

I have to ask...
What about the - erm... dismount - it looks like you kick your 'step' out of reach and your impaler is completely rigid, and the heel height doesnt allow for raising yourself up much; how? just step off the base?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

teather wrote:What about the - erm... dismount
That might be an opportunity for another series of photos or even video... :rofl:

With 3D surround sound to catch all the grunts and whimpers... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

Pleasure bound wrote:Do you have a system to ensure you have to take this for a time period?
well you have to take it for as long as it takes for the ice to melt and drop the key. its the same release i use for almost everything and takes about 40 minutes. any longer and my phone runs out of space to record the video.
Pleasure bound wrote:You look soooo incredibly good in these pics.... Why do I find myself wanting to be tied on my knees at your feet with your cock in my throat? Having to make you cum to gain release?

zomg ^_^
teather wrote:What about the - erm... dismount
dismount? my girlfriend just wheels me around when i need to do something like use the computer... now i sort of wish that was true, it sounds fun.
Attachments
Hand-Truck-Ht-102abig.jpeg
Hand-Truck-Ht-102abig.jpeg (3.89 KiB) Viewed 7414 times
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bobbi wrote: dismount? my girlfriend just wheels me around when i need to do something like use the computer... now i sort of wish that was true, it sounds fun.
and here i thought your GF would just grab the handlebar of the plug and move you like a wheelbarrow.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:
bobbi wrote: dismount? my girlfriend just wheels me around when i need to do something like use the computer... now i sort of wish that was true, it sounds fun.
and here i thought your GF would just grab the handlebar of the plug and move you like a wheelbarrow.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
That made me think of an interesting twist - use roller skates instead of high heels... :mrgreen: :twisted:

Jenny.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

bound_jenny wrote:That made me think of an interesting twist - use roller skates instead of high heels... :mrgreen: :twisted: Jenny.
lol i think i would rather not find out if The Barrel will also fit through my mouth, from the back.
dooped

Post by dooped »

Pleasure bound wrote:You look soooo incredibly good in these pics.... Why do I find myself wanting to be tied on my knees at your feet with your cock in my throat? Having to make you cum to gain release?
Um yes please!
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

very hot and clever
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

bound_jenny wrote:You are one twisted, devious soul. I love it. :love: BTW, bobbi, you're gorgeous! :D Inspires me to do evil things... :whip: .
dooped wrote:WOW. You are amazing. I'm not into guys but jeeze you look great.
dooped wrote:
Um yes please!

good morning! thanks for all those comments!

i am beginning to think that my face does not actually have the ability to smile. when i try sometimes it looks retarded, or in other times it looks impassive sort of like here. it felt like i was smiling though >_> lol
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bobbi wrote:i am beginning to think that my face does not actually have the ability to smile. when i try sometimes it looks retarded, or in other times it looks impassive sort of like here. it felt like i was smiling though >_> lol
maybe you should check the shutter of your cam. you are definetely smiling.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Attachments
heart1.jpg
[
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

omg kill it with fire XD ololol