SB with the RealTouch

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
brent

SB with the RealTouch

Post by brent »

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and also to sharing scenarios and things like that. Perhaps someone will find this interesting. I am NOT suggesting anyone follow my ideas. I do NOT want to feel responsible for anyone becoming injured or hurt by misuse of toys, tools or their own body. I would feel awful!

I welcome feedback and suggestions.

My goal was:
- Automatic/forced orgasm with no direct control over it
- Possibility for stimulation to continue after orgasm
- Restrained such that there is no way to stop the stimulation (without using emergency release or something)
- Low cost/low maintenance if possible (aside from RealTouch itself which is only ~$200US)

I have had a lot of success with this. This scenario is aimed at males. I am sure it would be easy to come up with a similar scenario for female using a different sort of toy. You don't have to build anything or use a screw driver or anything like that! :) This method will make me cum and will not stop until time is up.

I am a technical person (not mechanical) so I used simple things to prepare:
- A large dog cage, set on its back (such that opening is facing the ceiling)
- Handcuffs with no safety tab
- Rope to hold cage in place
- RealTouch
- SelfBondage CD Tray Opener version 1.5
- Cords or rope of some sort to use with RealTouch
- 2x keys for handcuffs (one spare for emergency)
- Strong duct tape
- (optionally) electrical tape
- Floss to hold key for the CD Tray (only sucky thing is that floss easily tangles)
- Two push pins and a ring (literally a finger ring, aka jewelry) attached to ceiling

Now I'll explain the steps of how to set this up (my way). ALL OF THESE STEPS WERE TESTED over and over. I see self-bondage as a calculated risk. Please test everything thoroughly if you do any self-bondage.
Also, if you are a very large person, this is probably NOT a good scenario for you as certain aspects may be very physically challenging.

Place dog cage (it is very, very large -- comes up just below my waist, although I am not that tall), opening facing the ceiling, in front of the computer that will play the RealTouch video. I have a bed and a desk/table nearby, so I use the rope to tie creatively to corners of the cage to hold it in place (because if you really want to, it's easy to move the cage when you are in it).

Tie floss to either of the two push pins, separately. Tie the loose ends to either side of the ring. This will keep the ring from spinning around and tangling the floss. Attach the two push-pins to the ceiling about a foot apart above the front-facing part of the cage, such that it will land in front, where your hands will be. Thread a very long, long string of floss through the ring and attach the release key to one end. I like to make this string long enough so that when the floss drops, there is enough slack that I could pull the ring back up in the air if I desired (was helpful when testing over and over, etc).
Put this into the CD-ROM drive (or DVD or Blu-Ray these days, haha) -- don't pull directly on the floss or you may yank out the pins. If you put the pins in at an angle, it is much more likely that they will stay.

Put a towel on the floor of the cage and fold it over. You may think you want to try torturing yourself by sitting on the bars, but I don't think that's a good idea. Try sitting there for 15-30 minutes and you'll see what I mean. The next steps may make that unwise, anyway.

Setup the RealTouch so that you cannot reach the wires (no need to resist the urge to yank it out of the usb port and damage the computer!). To do this, I use duct tape to secure the box it uses so it can't be unplugged. It's hard to describe without pictures or something (if someone is interested I may make some) but you'll need a little mobility and some forethought since you still need to secure the RT to yourself.

Preparing the emergency release key --- PLEASE BE CAREFUL. This may be a really stupid way to do this -- TEST, TEST, TEST.
I like to get a small object, place the key on it, and then run duct tape around it many times. I then place it in front of the cage where I can reach it. This is enough for me (for now) for the psychological effect.
IMO the key shouldn't be more than 5 minutes away from release. Maybe ice is better, but I would be worried ice is not very precise (in my experience) and I might need an emergency exit.

OK final touch -- make sure the RealTouch is well lubed. Use one of the free videos and set Windows Media Player to repeat. I use the "get hard" under "male enhancement" since it's free to keep myself stimulated while I create a harness.
Run the cord/rope around the middle device and tie it. Before making it too tight, run another separate cord underneath and inside of the loop, it will be drooping to the floor.
Tie the loose ends of the first rope around your waist. This will hold it against you but not very well, so you must take the drooping cord/rope/etc. run it underneath you and tie it to the band around your waist.
It should now be nice and snug and unable to remove without untying or cutting.

CONSIDER having a SAFE way to cut out of the rope/cord/etc.

Everyone is shaped differently. There is a POSSIBILITY that when flaccid, your junk will go up into the top or bottom of the device. This is not a problem for me just mild pinching and only at the beginning of the session. To avoid this, I make sure I am nice and hard when inserting. Be careful. Test. Test again. Make sure you are comfortable with being unable to immediately withdraw from the device.

Start the timer on the SB CD-Opener. Manufactures instructions say to have a max session of 30 minutes and to set the sessions apart to not damage the belts. If you don't follow these instructions you may void the warranty. This is surely not intended usage, so this is at your own risk.
Also, start the video you want to watch. USE THE FREE VIDEOS, they don't cost anything. :) The stamina training ones are great too. I like the stages and the whole, "OK now we're going to tease you as much as possible while you try not to cum".

Next is to climb into the cage CAREFULLY. The rope should hold it in place and keep it from falling over. Mine is very sturdy anyway so I was never concerned about this, and I am not a heavy or large person.
This could be VERY DANGEROUS for someone who is not in shape or is very large/heavy, IMO.
You will probably have to pull and tug at the RealTouch to get your junk situated right once you are inside. Sit with your legs in front of you and when you are ready, cuff your hands outside of the cage such that you can't pull them back in very far. MAKE SURE YOU CAN REACH THE RELEASE KEY. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DROPPED THE KEY A FEW TIMES. Don't hurt yourself, if in doubt, know when to quit. Consider having your cellphone nearby and within reach in case of emergency. Why not? It can't hurt. Make sure you've tested everything without cuffs or rope, etc.

If you've set this up right, you'll be unable to remove the RealTouch from yourself while it stimulates you and the video will continue to play until you can free yourself and get it to stop. You will orgasm and it will continue to force you to play along (at first it's like OMG stop stop!! and then it feels reeeeally good once the super-sensitive feelings subside).

Also I suppose it's possible to desensitize yourself using this method. Again, AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Oh yes, the electrical tape is an alternative method to making the key harder to get. I think it is safer than duct tape since it's easier to destroy in an emergency. TEST! TEST! TEST!

A RealTouch is an expensive, IMO sophisticated masturbation device. Their website is here:
http://realtouchvideos.com/dispatcher/home
I bought handcuffs from Amazon with extra keys after reading some reviews. I bought duct tape, rope, etc. at wal-mart or something. Cage was given free.