Remote E-Stim

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

bdsmfreak

Remote E-Stim

Post by bdsmfreak »

Wouldnt it be great to combine all the work done here and audio driven estim? i do it currently using teamviewer but to completely give access and control over the internet to others would be great. (yes i play safe and have backup). Shoot me ideas and i will try them out. Also looking for "drivers" if interested drop me a note at bdsmfreak at g mail dot com. Willing to play and be tortured for others pleasure :)
jtalh2003

Re: Remote E-Stim

Post by jtalh2003 »

what box do you have?
time is the fire in which we burn
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
rubber-toy

Post by rubber-toy »

wooooow
that's nice
i don't have any note's for now
but i would like to play with you :twisted:
if you don't mind

this is my email:
rubber_toy09@yahoo.com

please add me and we will see
bdsmfreak

Post by bdsmfreak »

I have the erostek 232
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

ah that is a pity because i make sound files for the abox for my self bondage sessions what are you using with teamviewer? E-Dron?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
bdsmfreak

Post by bdsmfreak »

Just an mp3 playlist through media player whats edron?
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

http://www.smartstim.com/forum/viewtopi ... 30&t=23520

it is free you just have to join smartstim to see the post

it is easy for someone to change the sound just by dragging the ball about with the mouse
nitro
Retired Moderator

Post by nitro »

You can also make up your own sound files with audacity. (free open source. Linux, OSX, and Windows)
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

nitro wrote:You can also make up your own sound files with audacity. (free open source. Linux, OSX, and Windows)
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
yep thats what i use to :)
bdsmfreak

Post by bdsmfreak »

ok, i need a demo of the e-dron software, i have it downloaded but need someone to show me what it can do. any takers?
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

i would but am using mobile broadband at the moment and that is crap for teamview ect

on the estim site there is a bdsm section will find people there no problem
Tonawandasub

Post by Tonawandasub »

My et-312 has a serial cable with software to design you own stim settings, just two user settings rest are still there.
I used camcorder as webcam and gave someone control of the sofware through net meeting.
I was bound naked and helpless kneeling on a cart with ice timer.
I was forced to climax several times after long teasing and torturing sessions.
if you would like to see the short video I have them on a free file sharing site.
just send email in pm and I will send you the links.
estim_si

Post by estim_si »

This is a bit of an old thread, but it possibly reflects the time it takes to develop new code. We now have remote e-stim, as in e-stim over the internet with our new Commander system. It allows you to connect our 2B e-stim power box to your computer (Mac or PC), and then control it from either the computer, or another runnning the same software across the web. BTW the software itself is free, and the communication link protocols are open source.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
http://www.e-stim.co.uk
estim_si

Post by estim_si »

One of our customers has come up with an addition to our new Commander e-stim control software. Nigel from roughsex.org has come up with eStim for android phones... designed for use with our 2B and our Digital Link, and like most of our software its free!!

Si
E-Stim Systems
E-Stim Systems Ltd
http://www.e-stim.co.uk
dwt72

Post by dwt72 »

Hello,

I am also currently about to develop a new software to either use for solo playing or be remote controlled over the network.
I am preparing to create a new thread here to give others the possibility to join th development and / or to place some ideas.
Of Course the final executables will be shared to the community.
The Point for this Post here is that I currently just have the single commands to change the values of the channels of the 2B Box, but somehow it doesnt work to send more commands at once.

Can somebody please post or PM the exact communication Protocol for the 2B Box?

thanks. DWT72