New tie

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
selfbondagelover1967

New tie

Post by selfbondagelover1967 »

I plan to put my self in a new tie pretty soon. I will be on all fours with all ankles, hands knees and nipples :-) locked down to the ground. I will have my 12" anal bead in my ass strung up to 5 lbs of weight which is also connect to my cock ring. My electrodes will be taped to my ass making it harder for me to keep my cheeks clinched. Then i will be hooded and have a tube which leads into the gag to my mouth which is connected to a small fointain pump placed in a bucket of artificial cum. Next the pump will be placed on an elecrtical timer to go off at different inervals ranging from 10 seconds to a minute. I will be forced to drink it ot have it spill through my hood down my body. There will be an additional 5 gallon buckect which will have another pump and which will spray my body with the cum making me icky and sticky :-) . I will be.locked in place and released by ice locks. I hope to also purchase my electronic dog collar to teach me a lesson. Hope to do this when the weather warms up a bit more. I will also hopefully do this live so all can enjoy.

Sincerely. Selfbondagelover1967