*5 MIN* Homemade prostate massager, Brilliant for SB!!!

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
NeeKo

*5 MIN* Homemade prostate massager, Brilliant for SB!!!

Post by NeeKo »

I tried this the other day and i was almost screaming with pleasure!!!

You need:
Coat hanger with metal hook. (the hook used for attaching to a rail)

Break the metal hook off, and hook it in as if you were trying to rub your prostate. once in, leave it for about a minute and the pleasure will increase, more and more and can eventually become unbearable! I had a couple friends test it as well and they said it worked. On the first time, It may take a while to adjust it right in order for it to reach the right spot, but once you get it, it will be easier every time you do it from then on.

Apologies for lack of description, im in a rush, any questions will be answered quickly though!
Veronica

Re: *5 MIN* Homemade prostate massager, Brilliant for SB!!!

Post by Veronica »

for safety you should probably find an image on google images or something of the type of hangar you mean

..because here is an example of one that would NOT WORK OUT WELL and is what i think of when i hear "metal coat hanger":
NeeKo

Post by NeeKo »

@LDtheDL apologies for the lack of safety precautions, hope this is better!
Attachments
2674coat_hanger.jpg
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Seriously, even that looks dangerous. That's very thin end, even if it's rounded, and that could potentially perforate the wall of the colon. I have some hangers like that, so I know what they look like. Even if I don't have a prostate, I wouldn't stick that up my butt. :shock:

When you explained it at first I thought it was something a lot larger, like a hook that is screwed to a wall, door or post.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

That is absolutely the stupidest thing I have seen posted here yet. The potential for injury is just off the scale.
\

And NO, I will not apologize for saying it is stupid.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

quick search found a very cheap much safer device: http://www.amazon.com/Pipedream-Product ... 893&sr=1-1 honestly i only spent a minute finding that, i'm sure there are better alternatives, but really it'll cost you a lot more than $7 if you poke through the wrong places with basically a metal wire
NeeKo

Post by NeeKo »

Friends and I have been able to do this successfully for nearly a year, I don't understand why you guys here are showing anger towards me when all im doing is trying to show you a good method of getting pleasure? the only danger involved here comes from lack of common sense. I respect your choices not to like my idea, but there's no need to be so aggressive about it, honestly i dont think ive come across such a bad community as this before.

-Nick.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

NeeKo wrote:honestly i dont think ive come across such a bad community as this before.
Well, well...

It's not so much anger as it is concern. We, in this "bad" community, look out for each other. We have a collective experience that is able to assess risk quite well. Some are more... forthright... in their expression of concern than others. No matter where you go, you'll find people who are gruffer than others, and some that are much nicer. That's a fact of life and it's applicable as much here as anywhere else. So laying a blanket label of "bad community" is a tad overdoing it.

Now everyone will calm down (or else Mistress Jenny will get very irritated :whip: ), take a deep breath and go back to whatever pervy things y'all were doing before.

Jenny.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

NeeKo wrote:...honestly i dont think ive come across such a bad community as this before.
What you have seen in this thread shows what this community should always strive to do. If someone posts a technique or idea that anyone of the rest of the forum members think is unsafe, then it is only a symptom of a great community that they tell you so. And not only should they write that it is or could be unsafe but also write why it is or could be unsafe.

Do not feel that anyone is aggressive against you and do not think that anyone calls you stupid. This is all about the idea that you presented. Anyone can have bad or even stupid ideas.(I have had my share as well and I will continue to have them.) And when you have a bad idea it often takes a friend to tell you so.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
sophiestacey

Post by sophiestacey »

I'd rather pay £15 for a prostate massager than explain to the ambulance why my ass is pouring blood. Seriously I think this thread should be deleted, it's utterly ridiculous and dangerous to do this. Might as well have suggested to get a butchers knife n wrap it in a few condoms and away you go!
NeeKo

Post by NeeKo »

anna wrote:
NeeKo wrote:...honestly i dont think ive come across such a bad community as this before.
What you have seen in this thread shows what this community should always strive to do. If someone posts a technique or idea that anyone of the rest of the forum members think is unsafe, then it is only a symptom of a great community that they tell you so. And not only should they write that it is or could be unsafe but also write why it is or could be unsafe.

Do not feel that anyone is aggressive against you and do not think that anyone calls you stupid. This is all about the idea that you presented. Anyone can have bad or even stupid ideas.(I have had my share as well and I will continue to have them.) And when you have a bad idea it often takes a friend to tell you so.
I understand exactly what you mean, but there's a difference between informing me about the negative aspects of it, and having and anger fit about it. As I have mentioned many times, several people have been doing it safely for years with no bad result. I understand i may have over reacted with the "Bad community" Comment, but i came here a while back, learnt some good tricks, and tips, got some helpful info, and felt that maybe i should chip in a bit of my own tips, I honestly never expected comments to be like this, as this method is one i use a lot. As the leader of the site, its your decision what happens to this thread, i found this an amazing method, one of the best tips ive ever come across, done for years without any sort of problems, and i was just trying contribute more, like pay back the site for what it has given me, an obviously if i am clearly not wanted here in this community then i know other sites i will more than happily move to a more welcoming community.

-Nick.
lj

Post by lj »

NeeKo wrote:
anna wrote:

I understand exactly what you mean, but there's a difference between informing me about the negative aspects of it, and having and anger fit about it. As I have mentioned many times, several people have been doing it safely for years with no bad result. I understand i may have over reacted with the "Bad community" Comment, but i came here a while back, learnt some good tricks, and tips, got some helpful info, and felt that maybe i should chip in a bit of my own tips, I honestly never expected comments to be like this, as this method is one i use a lot. As the leader of the site, its your decision what happens to this thread, i found this an amazing method, one of the best tips ive ever come across, done for years without any sort of problems, and i was just trying contribute more, like pay back the site for what it has given me, an obviously if i am clearly not wanted here in this community then i know other sites i will more than happily move to a more welcoming community.

-Nick.
this is NOT the case. We welcome any contributions, but we also make it very clear when we think a suggestion is dangerous or potentially so. The Moderators regularly discuss posts that give us cause for concern, and some never last more than a few hours, sometimes a lot less! Others we leave alone and let others make their comments.

Look at it this way, if you saw a friend about to do something you considered, from your own experience or knowledge, to be dangerous, would you not tell them ? Whilst some of the responses to your OP have been a little harsh, that is only because the people concerned think your suggestion is too dangerous to contemplate, that is not being unfriendly. You also need to bear in mind that whilst you may have successfully carried out your procedure, this thread will be read by people less cautious, less dextrous, young/inexperienced etc and by publishing it we are risking being blamed for encouraging such actions. Personally, I would have deleted the thread, I think the idea is suicidal.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
NeeKo

Post by NeeKo »

wow jesus, dont you get it? do moderators understand that they have said the same thing over and over again? i found a better community, delete this idea if you want, i dont care what you do with it, just stop crying and get on with it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

NeeKo wrote:just stop crying and get on with it
I think this says plenty. I don't need to add more.

I'm locking this thread and I suggest we leave it as an example.

Jenny.