This is a true story...mmmmm

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
TomTourniquet

Re: This is a true story...mmmmm

Post by TomTourniquet »

That is one smokin' hot story...
trance_addict

Post by trance_addict »

OMG! I can't imagine my wife wanting to share me with a friend, especially in such a predicament (er, awesome situation :) )! Seems like it was a match made in heaven... Too bad you're no longer together.

(she didn't leave you for Emily did she? :roll: )
luvsbound

Post by luvsbound »

But I will NEVER know if it was Emily or my lady who came and had her way with me...my dear lady died and I know no lady could ever take her place....there are other things I could tell you,but I already feel guilty about what I have already posted .

Have fun..... :twisted:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

This is no place to feel guilty about this kind of thing. You're among friends and fellow kinksters. We do not judge.

As for your Lady... here's a big hug for you :love:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
trance_addict

Post by trance_addict »

I sincerely apologize for my previous comment, for I had no idea of your situation. I cannot possibly imagine your loss and commend you for sharing such an awesome story with us...

Please feel free to comment here. I think it feels great to speak with others with similar interests. It helps us all to see that our interests are not unique and embarrassing but rather awesome to be proud and open about. Take care.
luvsbound

Post by luvsbound »

Thank you for the hug,Jenny...here's one for you,too... :love: and thank you,trance addict...I understand you not realising....I was very touched by both your replies.

Yes,it's nice to know you're not being judged,but that we all understand...we are all alike in lots of ways.

Take care both of you. :)
luvsbound

Post by luvsbound »

I should have added....all I felt guilty about was telling such intimate stories of what my Lady (and she was a quite posh lady) and I did together,as she's now deceased.

I never knew anyone so sexy and kinky as she was...we were perfect together,and I totally trusted her...she was the best friend I ever had,the sexiest,most kinky lover I ever thought possible,and we could tell each other our deepest secrets,knowing they would never go further....she was my soulmate.

The thrill I felt on meeting her after being apart for a while is impossible to describe.

We both loved nature,looking at the stars,walking on a beach...always with the feeling of her hand taking mine and then saying loving things to each other.

I feel such a lucky guy to have met her and been with her so long....I miss her,but I feel lucky....I may tell other true stories on the forum soon...I'll decide.

That's all I felt guilty about.
luvsbound

Post by luvsbound »

I decided to tell another true story.

Once,when I was staying with my lady friend we decided to drive into town...she had a shower and then I went for one.

When I went into the bedroom to get dressed she was there and she said"I want to chain you really tight to the bed tonight,with no mercy and give you the full treatment.

I knew what the full treatment was...nail varnish,lipstick,stockings,knickers,a tight underskirt ....the lot !and very teasing sex too....she was an expert at teasing.

"But you have to do something to earn it" she said,and produced a suspender belt and stockings and a pair of very flimsy knickers..."Put these on,or tonight's session is off !"

So what was I to do?....I put them on (knickers back to front,as lady's knickers don't have enough material at the front to hold a man's cock) but the suspender buckles showed through my jeans,so eventually she allowed me to wear lacy top hold ups instead.I asked her if the stocking tops showed through my jeans and she said "No,not if you're not looking for them and gave a wicked laugh. :rofl: :oops:

Don't stockings feel lovely worn under jeans? .....almost like electric shocks as the materials rub together.

And the feeling of my cock pointing into and rubbing against the knickers was amazing.

So off we went into town...I had to put my cock in the knickers pointing to the side,or it would be painful if it poked out the bottom :oops:

The trouble was,as I walked my cock rubbed on the silky material and kept making me get a bit hard...thank goodness I didn't get really hard.

Then,just as I was partially hard we bumped into some friends,and I felt sure the woman had noticed the bulge in my jeans.....and this made it get harder...I said I had to go to the loo and told them to wait there....when I went back after a few minutes the friends had gone

My lady said "That was rude of you,going like that"....."you'll get several extra slashes from my stick tonight for that"...I'll leave red marks on your belly". I told her I was getting hard,so had to go...she thought this was hilarious. :rofl:

Then our trip to town was over and we went back to her car...me thinking we were going straight home....BUT....she turned off into a mountain road so deserted that there was grass growing in the middle.

She stopped among a copse of trees "Your punishment starts now" she said as she dragged her chains from under the drivers seat..."Put you hands behind you or tonight's session is off"....she locked my hands behind me and then said "Sit up straight,there's a tractor coming"....and there was,but it went past without the driver noticing a thing !....she pulled my jeans off...and my socks.

Then she led me round the back of the car and said "Another uncomfortable ride for you",and she bundled me into the boot and locked my ankles very tightly "You'll have chain marks tomorrow...but you like that,don't you?" she said.Then she locked the ankle chain to the wrist chain in a sort of hog tie.

The car was moving for about 20 minutes.then I heard lots of traffic noise...we were in a town again...she stopped and reversed..." Now we're in the car park at Old ********* you're in the corner,and the car is reversed in,so you should be safe"....another evil laugh "But don't move (as if I could) or you'll set off the car alarm and it would be very embarrassing if the cops came to have a look,or if anyone sees the suspension move...."I'm going to the fruit and veg market...don't go away" (wicked laugh) :lol:

There I was...locked in the car boot dressed in knickers and stockings in a town car park !!...I heard a couple arguing before they got into their car and drove off....then another car came into the next space...I was petrified...I lay there for ages,not daring to move....it just shows...watch what you say in a car park...you never know if someone can hear you !! :rofl:

Eventually she came back and dumped two carrier bags of veg in the boot with me "I hope you've been good...not cum in my knickers or anything else punishable"."I went for a look in WH Smith first,and I sat on the car park wall and had a ciggy" she said .

We drove off,me thinking she would take us back to the deserted place and unlock the chains,which were now uncomfortable....but no..."We're going home,I shall cook tea...I MAY let you have some...I'll decide on the way home.

At her home there was a doorway between the garage and the kitchen,with a tall gate that blocked the view of the road....at the back just old farm buildings...I heard her unlocking the doors.then she opened the boot and reached in and blindfolded me...led me into her house,and pushed me so that the back of my knees hit the bed and I fell backwards onto it...she chained my ankles again and went to do the cooking....I didn't even know which bedroom I was in...this was very sexy.

TO BE CONTINUED.....WITH DETAILS OF THAT NIGHTS BONDAGE SESSION......I should add that my lady and I didn't only do bondage...we did lots of "normal" things together...cycling,motorcycling,eating out and having very romantic times together....making beautiful "normal" love....walking in beauty spots.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

A wonderful lady with a delicious evil streak. You were very fortunate to have known her and to bear her memory in your heart. :love:

I loved every bit of your story. :D

Jenny.
luvsbound

Post by luvsbound »

Now I've finally decided to do the continuation....This is all true,I promise.

I was laid on the bed chained and blindfolded...I could smell lovely food smells cooking....eventually my lady came and said that she was letting me come for some tea.

I was glad(after all,I had been chained up in the boot of the car for a long time)....we sat and had a lovely tea of steak and all the trimmings....my wrists and ankles had chain marks and were sore.

That evening we watched TV and then went to bed and made beautiful,gentle,"normal" love....it was lovely.

Next day we went to visit one of the castles near her home,we had been before but we enjoyed it....We went for a meal afterwards,and as we were driving home she said"While you were chained up in the car yesterday I bought two surprises for you....I want to chain you up tonight and I hope you'll like them".....I wondered what they were.

On arriving at her home I had a shower,then I was called into the bedroom and as quick as lightning my wrists were chained to the bed posts....I remember saying "It scares me a bit being chained...there's absolutely no escape...she said "You should think of that before you let me lock you up,shouldn't you?...now you're my prisoner,totally at my mercy,and you better behave..I can do anything I like to you....remember I have this stick to whip you with"....She brandished it as if she was going to hit me,but didn't.....yet !!....but I knew she would if I told her what to do,or struggled.

She left me with just my wrists chained while she went for a shower,and when she came into the bedroom she was dressed in her tight black pvc dress....incredibly sexy,showing every part of her figure,with a very nice view of her cleavage....how I loved it.

Usually I never saw the clothes she dressed me in,I was always blindfolded first....but she showed me her "surprises"....a pair of very bright red knickers....they would of course need to go on back to front to control my hard cock....then,instead of the usual hold up stockings she had a pair or fishnet tights !!

"I bought you the knickers,then thought how nice they would look showing through the tights" she said..."The tights should be very close fitting,they're a small size".

I was then blindfolded with some silky garment over my head (so very sexy)....I felt the knickers going on,and they were tight and held my cock so securely "Oh,your cock shows through them beautifully" she said,and through my blindfold I saw the flashes as she took some pics..

Then the fishnets where rolled on....Oh,hell,they felt beautifully tight fitting...and I saw the flash of the camera again several times.

Then my ankles were tightly chained to the bed posts...too tight for comfort !

"Right...Now you can lay there and stew" she said...."I'm going to watch TV",and she left me.I said "No,love,don't just leave me,at least tease me a bit first"....Her cruel reply was"But you must remember...I'm in charge....you're my prisoner and I can do whatever I like with you",and to rub it home she gave me two slashes with her stick...painful enough to keep me quiet."I'm in charge,and you're the prisoner" she repeated...."remember there are lots more where those came from"....and I knew there were.

Then she went to the living room...I didnt dare shout her for fear of that thin stick...It must have been an hour later that she came back upstairs,and she said "Have you ever thought what a mess of pubic hair you have?"..."I think I'll give you a shave".

I was gagged with her knickers and something else to stop me protesting...only a mmmmmph would come out...and she wasn't kidding....the tights and knickers were rolled down and then I felt scissors trimming my hairs and then wetness as shaving foam was applied "Just hold very still....for your own safety" she said....of course,I daren't move an inch.

In a few minutes the dreadful deed was done...bald as a coot !

More photo's were taken.....then she got on with teasing and tormenting me....tickling my cock,then removing the gag and making me lick her until she came...it was beautiful to feel her spasm as she came...

Then she made me come with her hand,so gently and slowly I nearly went mad....then she rolled up the knickers and tights and then went down again for about a half hour....What a night !....she took me to the living room still with my hands chained and still wearing the knickers and tights.

Luvsbound
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I think you're making a lot of people envious here... :mrgreen:

Lovely story. :whip:

Jenny.
luvsbound

Post by luvsbound »

Yes,Jenny,a lovely story,

But it's all true...I must have been the luckiest bloke alve to have met her and shared such a long time with her...we were so deeply in love .

Mike
Birdlocked

Post by Birdlocked »

mmmmmmm sounds like a ripper of a time!!

You're a lucky man :)
Gagged and bound...