"Magic Knife"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Dark_Lizerd

"Magic Knife"

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Here is a thought that I've had for a while about a device that would have practical uses and some perverted ideas that are out of this world!!!
Here is the idea...
This knife, or laser type device or what ever, can cut through skin, flesh, or bone, with ease.
But, what this knife does different from a VERY sharp knife, is that it separates at the sub-atomic level...
IE: cut off the hand, and you still have control of it like it is still attached... Want to see a hand crawl across the room on its own, now you can!!!
And, when you are done, just bring the hand back to the wrist, and like a magnet, it re-connects... no scaring, no numbness, no side effects...
Need to play a character that looses his leg in a movie, no problem, cut your leg off at the right point in the movie, and re-connect it after wards...
Chest surgery... just open him up with this knife, no bleeding, no scaring, and for closing, just pull the skin back together, and it closes it's self...

Now, for the fetish side...
How about a penis gag... a real penis gag... and what would be worse??? How about.... for him...
Think of the mail order business that would be...

And if you think divorces can get messy, think of this one...
... "... And for her part, since it was the husband's affairs that caused this divorce, she gets his penis. But ma'am, you must take care of it, if it is damaged severely, you will be greatly punished in a similar way..."

Or, when he is at work, she is giving him a blow job at home...
for safety reasons, a small surgery could be performed where the pee does not come out the end...

This would give a whole new meaning to being in chastity...
"Please honey, can't you bring "little weewee" out to play??? Please"
"Sorry dear, I put "little weewee" in the safety deposit box at the bank... and the bank is closed this week for remodeling... but you can take care of me anyway..."
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Re: "Magic Knife"

Post by bound_jenny »

You, sir, are one twisted lizard... :shock:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Dark_Lizerd

Re: "Magic Knife"

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Thank you... from you that is a compliment...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...