Had my first "real" SB experience today

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
ksalbes

Had my first "real" SB experience today

Post by ksalbes »

I have dabbled a bit in self-bondage, which has been inspired by this forum. Today I took the time to actually put together a real scenario for myself. Here's what I worked out:

I wanted gravity to work against me, so I set up a pole about 50cm off the ground and laid underneath it, so that the pole was above my knees. I attached a ball stretcher and then from it attached two bungee cords that ran over the pole and to each cuffed ankle. It's sort of like an abdominal muscle exercise, except if my feet drooped too much the pulling force on my balls would increase.

To add a kicker, I set up a "pressure pad" of sorts. In a small box I placed a remote control to a dog shock collar, a hook that would activate the shock button, and a board that holds the hook against the remote. With some perverse ingenuity, I made it so that if more than a pound or so of pressure was placed on the board, I would be shocked. The batteries were a little low, so a single jolt wasn't too bad if you were expecting it, but continuous shocks were much more intense. This little setup went under my ankles, to further punish me for not keeping my feet in the air.

I realized that I had to anchor my feet and hands to keep me from moving back and forth and finding a comfortable position. I took care of that part for my feet with a belt and a carabiner, but had to figure out how to secure my hands since my only pair of cuffs were already in use. I ended up making some makeshift handcuffs out of multiple zip ties. This had the benefit of being secure and flexible, but easy enough to cut through in an emergency (this would prove to be a good idea!).

I would lock my hands above my head, and escape is possible by getting my hands free and then unhooking the devices that were punishing my balls. For my release mechanism, I tried two different things. The first was freezing the padlock key in some water in a plastic water bottle. The water melts, and the key can be dumped out of the bottle. The problem with this is that it took too long to get a decent freeze (I got impatient). I got the idea to put the small key in a box filled with coins. I would be blindfolded, and would be forced to sort through the change blindly in search of the key.

With the logistics worked out, I set up a video camera. If you've read this far and want to see the video, please send me a message and I'll send you a link. I put in a butt plug (just because, you know), and began securing my feet). One thing about my pressure pad setup: there's basically no way to avoid getting shocked repeatedly while setting everything up. Part of the fun, really. It took me a little while to get my hands secured above my head, but eventually I was locked up and began my search for the key. I pretty quickly released that I was in over my head in terms of how long it would take to find the key. With the weight of my feet tugging at my balls, and then the metal probes shocking those tightly-stretched nuts, it was hard to concentrate on a strategy. I should have thought one up ahead of time. As it was, I just groped in the bowl hoping to find the key. I started pulling change out of the bowl and dropping it, figuring I would eventually get to the key. When I ran out of change and still hadn't found it, i had been in bondage for what seemed like 20 minutes (really more like 4), I was faced with the realization that I might not be able to find the key to unlock myself.

Luckily, I had placed a knife nearby for just such a situation. I found it without too much trouble, and was able to cut my way free. I was still getting shocked pretty consistently as I unhooked everything for some much-needed relief.
Attachments
diagram.jpg
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Had my first "real" SB experience today

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Sounds like you needed a "start" switch you could trip after you are all set-up... IE: a weight on a switch with a pull string...
You pull the weight off and the pressure pad will start to shock you.
and after your hands are free, you could replace the weight...
At worse, you pull the string too hard and it breaks and you don't get that part of the "fun"...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
ksalbes

Post by ksalbes »

Good idea! My mind is starting to consider other possibilities with a combination of gravity and a pressure pad attached the the shock collar!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

SO... your legs are straight out, the shock switch is under your feet, and the shock points are at your balls... Right???
I had to re-read this to get all that...
Here is another addition to add to your set-up...
Tie a string to the key and freeze it in the jugs of water like you tried last time.
Hang the jug upside down so that when the ice melts the key will drop out of it and swing down where you can reach it...
Now, "Why the upside down jug?" you ask...
Attach a pair of clothes pins, or other clamps, to your nipples...
Tie a string to each pin and run it over another rod above your chest...
The string will then go over another rod and down to a small bucket that in under the jug.
That way, as the ice melts, instead of a mess, the bucket catches the water and add weight to your nipple clamps...
when the key drops out of the jug, you can retrieve it and start getting free...

Another varation:
keep your feet on the ground and hold your ass up to keep your balls...
But this time, the pads are under your ass.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
ksalbes

Post by ksalbes »

Oooh, now this I will have to try. I appreciate the tips.

I didn't realize it until I was typing this message, but the one scenario that I have at least partially attempted before this is yours: The Price of Freedom. It's one of my favorites due to the number of variations that could be done. Lately I've been thinking about one that involves keeping a weight above a pressure pad (using a shock as punishment for not doing so). That would certainly be fun to deal with while waiting for a release mechanism to trigger, and still knowing that I'd have to yank open the curtains to reach the key!