Pool bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
LittleMissTegan

Pool bondage

Post by LittleMissTegan »

Hey all I just found this site and am loving it :D.

I've been getting lots of ideas from reading through the posts. Howev I wanted to share with you my self bondage plans for tomorrow night since I have the house to myself :D

I'm lucky enough to own a swimming pool in my back yard and with it finally warm enough to use it I've been thinking and thinking of ways to use the pool safely for self bondage (I'm a pretty good swimmer but even I can't swim with my arms and legs tied up ;p)

I've finally come up with a way that I feel comfortable enough trying and it doesn't involve tieing up any limbs :D

First I had to do a bunch of shopping looking for the perfect swimsuit for this. All my one pieces being designed for adults only had lining between the legs and across my boobs, just as I thought i'd have to make my own i discovered in the childrens section that some (well most actually) of their one piece suits have the ENTIRE suit lined with swim lining this is exactly what I was looking for :D and as I still fit the largest childrens size (just but its not uncomfortable and saves money sometimes too as here at least childrens clothes are exempt from some taxes, trick is to find ones that don't scream child and thats not all that hard with a bit of looking, but anyways back to my plan)

After I found and bought this suit making sure it fit ;p I grabbed the scale and weighed myself, then going back to the store I picked up 2 lifejackets. The flotation capacity of these 2 life jackets combined is more than twice my weight.

What I did was near the crotch of the swimsuit I cut two slits in the lining, then cut the lifejackets apart to remove the floats from them. Then I took the floats and put them inside the swimsuit front and back. Once every single float was inside the suit (more in the front as it comes up higher than the back) I employed my woefully underused sewing talents and sewed the lining back together where I split it (I had to do this by hand as theres no way I could get the sewing machine I have in there)

Having a few hours to myself today I tested this suit out in the tub today and it without a problem holds me.

Then employing my sewing machine I stretched the arm and neckholes to the length they would have been sewen at (so that the thread gathers when relaxed and goes back to its normal length when the suit is stretched to be put on) and firmly sewed on a piece of swimsuit material in kind of a loop. This loop will let me run a small strong chain through it and padlock it on effectivly locking me in the swimsuit.

Now thats all the back story heres what I'm doing tomorrow night as I have the house to myself all night :D

At 8pm I'm getting ready When its time to start I'm taking the keys for the 4 padlocks I'll be using and tossing them into the deep end of my pool, then going inside and stripping I'm taking my waterproof vibrator and inserting it into my pussy on a setting that is not high enough to get me off but enough to keep me really aroused. Then I'm taking my chastity belt and locking it on with a waterproof padlock. Next I'm putting on the swimsuit and locking it on using 3 waterproof padlocks. Now I wait till after midnight then grab a pair of sissors and a housekey and go outside placing the sissors by the backdoor (they are my emergency release) and lock the door to the house. Then I'm tossing the housekey to the bottom of the deep end again (the deep end btw is 8 feet deep so theres no chance that I can reach the keys with my toes being only 5'3" myself).

Now in order to get out of this I'm going to have to dive a minimum of 5 times, once for each key. However the lifejacket floats that I have put in the swimsuit I'm now locked in will want to pull me back to the surface and being able to pull twice my weight up should make getting to the bottom of the pool really hard. In order to make sure I don't use my feet I have taken a pair of old flippers and cut off all the flipper portion leaving just the foot portion and will be locking these onto my feet the keys for which will be in the house. I will not be using goggles so gonna have to aim the dive before I go under water as I don't like the burning chlorine gives my eyes if I open them underwater.

The punishment for using the sissors as an emergency release if I just can't get down to the bottom is two fold, first I'll be naked except the chastity belt and the bit of chain padlocked around my neck from the suit (the chain on the arms should just fall off the arm) while I recover the keys from the bottom of the pool and two IF I use the emergency release the only key I'm allowed to use will be the house key to get in the house until dawn. So it could be a long torturous night for me if I can't manage to get the keys (I'm letting myself use the key for the chastity belt ONLY to replace the vibrators batteries if they run low then locking myself back up)
LittleMissTegan

Re: Pool bondage

Well guys I've gone this and I had to use the sissors. After 3 hours of attempt after attempt to get to the bottom (tried jumping in, diving, etc) the closest I got to the bottom was my finger tips brushing the bottom of the pool before the floats in the swimsuit ripped me back to the surface and flipped me onto my back.

I decided instead of replacing the batteries in the waterproof vibrator to replace that entirely with my plug in vibrator (again on a speed not high enough to get me off), put a diaper on over top of that and then relocked the chastity belt on over-top of all that. So not i am going to be unrelentingly tormented until dawn :(

So thats my punishment to myself for having to use the sissors.

However I believe in punishing myself lots for failure to successfully complete a self bondage scene, but this time i want to give you guys control over what happens for this punishment.

I have the following toys available
Waterproof Vibrator
Plug in Vibrator
remote controlled clit vibe
4 pairs of hand cuffs (two pair are safety hand cuffs, 2 pair are real hand cuffs.)
Chastity belt
Ball gag
Penis gag
Vibrating nipple clamps (there is no chain between them)
Diapers
I have fold down crib walls hidden under the mattress of my bed so that I can turn my bed into a crib (the walls are as tall as it is wide and its a queen size bed)
Highchair which i can be locked in
Jolly-jumper which i can be locked in
Babylike clothes that i can be locked in
a variety of adult clothes (these don't lock ;p)
a fair amount of rope and chain
a collar and leash
(as you can tell i have a bit of a fetish of dressing up and being a baby, part of the reason i came up with the float suit idea)

Oh and i do have the house to myself all day tomorrow. i'm going to get some sleep from dawn till noon by i'll check back often
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I just hope you're not planning on taking a dip with that plug-in vibrator for company. :shock:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
LittleMissTegan

Oh lord no that would be just stupid
leotardlover

Post by leotardlover »

How about just jumping off the diving board, if you have one, with the handcuffs in place.
No reason to do anything else; it ought to be stimulating.

If you were a guy, I'd say to tie a rope around your crotch and make it long enough that it would be tight after you havve hit the water and gone about five feet more.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

leotardlover wrote:If you were a guy, I'd say to tie a rope around your crotch and make it long enough that it would be tight after you havve hit the water and gone about five feet more.
Castration fetish, eh? :!: :?: :!: :?:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
LittleMissTegan

Problem with cuffing my hands is if anything goes wrong and the suit doesn't flip me the right way it could be hard to get my face out of the water. Not so bad if hands are cuffed infront, but behind could be deadly.
Lorraine

Post by Lorraine »

I'd stay away from the deep end of the pool, but here is something to try in the shallow end.

Place the keys to your cuffs on one side of the shallow end.
Go to the other side of the shallow end.
Tie your ankles and knees.
Tie a rope around your waist and through your crotch, knots in front.
Behind you, thread the hand cuffs through the crotch rope so when you attach the cuffs, your hands will be pinned to your rump.
Before placing your hands in the cuffs, attach secure nipple clamps to your nipples.
There should be a string attached to the nipple clamps with the mid point of the string attached to a 1 quart, disposable plastic container situated up on the side of the pool out of the water.
The container should contain some heavy objects, like rocks or metal socket heads and be closed with a lid and duct tape.
The container should have some small holes punched in it.
Once your hands are secured, you will have to hop to the other side of the shallow end to get your keys for freedom, but this means you will have to pull the plastic container into the water.
Initally, it will float, but eventually it will fill with water, sink and you will have to bear the weight, while hopping to freedom.

Have fun.