I should have stayed home

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
wannabetied

I should have stayed home

Post by wannabetied »

I contacted a local mistress via Fetlife. After the initial internet messaging we agreed to meet at a local restaurant for lunch for our first face-to face. She told me in our last chat to wear my chastity belt under a pair of pants with stockings and a garter belt. I decided to go one better and wore a black satin corset as well as a black thong. Along with a pair of black shoes and a golf shirt, I looked quite presentable from the outside. As long as no one touched my back and felt the corset laces, I should go unnoticed.
The mistress I was going to meet is 5 years my senior, but really nice looking from her pictures and I was anxious to meet her. When I arrived at the restaurant, I sat in my car and waited her arrival. Shortly, I saw the car she'd described and got out to greet her. Lynn was a knockout. Great body with a halter dress, stockings and wedge sandals. With the heels she was four inches shorter than me. We had a nice lunch and a good talk about what we wanted in a relationship. She rubbed my back and found the corset laces before I told her about my choice of underwear. I was glad she approved. We made a date for the following evening. I was thrilled.
The next afternoon I shaved really well and put on a corset with six garters. I laced it so tightly I restricted my breathing for the first few minutes, then got accustomed to it so I was ok. I put on black stockings and a pair of frilly panties, then dressed male over all that. I loaded a duffel bag up with:
Black knee boots
2 sets of legirons
2 sets of handcuffs with chain
2 sets of rigid cuffs
a ball gag harness
a leather armbinder
a leather blindfold
a laceup hood
a posture collar
a large butt plug
assorted leather straps, padlocks,and keys for everything on 1 ring

I figured that was plenty, so I loaded up the car and drove straight to her home. When I arrived, I took the bag and knocked on her door. She greeted me and asked me inside. She was wearing a short cream colored robe and a pair of red heels. Immediately she had me place my bag on a bed in her guest room so she could inspect it. She asked me if I'd like a drink and I opted for water as she got it and a glass of wine for herself. She came back into the living room and took off the robe. She was wearing a red leather corset and g string with a pair of black stockings. She sat down and told me to show her what I chose for myself. I obeyed and took off my male clothing. She looked me over and said I could'nt be barefooted, so sent me to get the boots I'd brought. I retrieved them and sat next to her to put them on. I was very rampant under the panties and she used her hand for my initial inspection as I tried to concentrate on the glass of water. She laughed and said she'd take care of that as she went to a room down the hallway. I sipped the water until she came back and told me to drink up. She stood before me and told me to stand up. I did and was asked if I was sure I wanted to do this. I nodded and she told me to kneel before her. She locked my wrists behind me with a pair of rigid cuffs and placed a posture collar around my neck. I felt her strap this on and ran a chain from my wrists to the collar, pulling my wrists up to the small of my back, and locked them there with a padlock. Mistress then strapped my ankles together with a leather strap and ran a rope from this strap up to my wrists and tied it off. " Now, we'll see what else you brought in your toybox."
She came back in a couple of minutes and said most of what I brought was okay but we'd use some of her things as well. She unstrapped my ankles and helped me up to my feet. She took me over to the couch and had me kneel in front of it, then pushed my face down into the cushions. I felt her pulling my panties down and over my boots. She raised my head and put them into my mouth, poking them in with her index finger until they were out of sight. " Those had better stay there until I take them out!" I felt her lube my ass and felt her start the head of a plug in, pushing and pulling in and out until it went in and stayed there. At this point I was afraid I would come all over her sofa and carpet. She helped me back up and giggled at my very exposed erection. She went to the kitchen and came back with a bowl. With the collar on, I could'nt look down very far, but she had ice cupped in her hand and rubbed my dick and balls until it went limp again. Then I felt her put a cuff behind my balls and the base of my dick. She fitted something metal over the shaft and I heard the cuff ratchet until it got very tight and she double locked it. She held the key in front of my face and I saw it was on a chain which she put around her neck. " I am the keyholder for you now."
With that, she attached a leash to my collar and led me through her house to the backdoor. She opened it and started out with me in tow, but I stopped walking at the idea of being seen outside. She turned to look at me and jerked the leash until I stumbled out behind her, grunting my disapproval. She laughed at me and pulled me along into a fenced backyard that held an inground pool . I was led over to the diving board and told to straddle it. When I'd inched forward enough, she stopped me and told me to sit. I sat down facing the pool, hands still cuffed behind me. Mistress attached a rope to the ring in the front of the collar and pulling it under the diving board, tightened it until it pulled my torso forwards and my face was resting on the board. I felt her go behind me and unzip my boots, remove them, and roll my stockings down and take them off. She pulled my legs down and tied them off to the base of the diving board. I heard her shaking a can of something and felt something cool sprayed onto the top of my butt below the corset. Laughing, she came to my face and told me she'd written my new name, which would show after I laid in the sun for the rest of the afternoon. She pulled the panties from my mouth and said she was going inside now. I laid there terrified that someone would look over the fence and see me there. Eventually I dozed off........
When I woke up, I was blindfolded. I was lying on something soft and had a mild headache. My hands were behind me in a leather armbinder, probably the one I'd brought with me. I had no trouble recognizing the rubber ball strapped into my mouth. In just a few minutes, I was joined by someone in the room. I hoped it was the lady that had all the keys. I smelled her perfume almost immediately and knew it was her. I then felt someone untie my ankles and realized just then they were bound to the foot of the bed I was on. I was rolled onto my left side by two pairs of hands and my feet were pulled to the floor. I felt a hand on each shoulder and a hand on each of my arms as I was led away from the bed.Who in the hell had joined the pretty lady who'd done this to me and what was next? There was no talking until I heard a heavy door open and was told we're going down a set of stairs. One person got in front and held me as the other held me from the rear. We arrived safely at the bottom and walked forwards. I was guided to a wooden post and backed up to it. I felt a wide leather strap positioned around my waist and buckled in front of me. It was then that the blindfold was removed and I saw to my astonishment that my mistress had been joined by another woman. This one was also attractive and about as tall as me. They both had on shorts and t shirts. I looked around the room and saw I was in a basement with a sink and a folding bed in the corner. There was one wall covered by cabinets and a small wooden door directly across from me that had a full-length mirror mounted on it. I saw myself flush red and get incredibly hot as I realized I wore no clothing. My penis was still locked away in the steel contraption she'd fitted me with earlier. The ladies looked at me as if they were evaluating me. Finally the original mistress walked directly in front of me and said. " You really were'nt very smart to come here and drink anything at all. It was so easy for me to drug you and you did let me tie you up to start with. When you went to sleep, I and my sister, oh, you may call her Mistress Kimberly anytime you can talk, brought you inside and fixed you up like you are now. So now, you will be our toy until we see fit to let you go. While you were napping, we shaved you from the neck down and got you ready for tonight." :oops:
To say I was shocked was an understatement. I could see now in the mirror that my chest and legs were smooth, as well as my pubic area. Mistress Kimberly rolled a small cart over to me and started washing the head of my penis with something very cold. My original captor explained that I was being fitted with a catheter, but it was ok because her sister was a nurse. Ok for who? That way, I could stay bound for as long as they wanted. Great. While this was going on, Lynn was pulling leather straps from behind me that were fastened to the post and buckling them across my chest and stomach. I was pushed tightly back against the pole. I could now feel something protruding from my butt bumping against the post. Kimberly inserted the tube from the catheter into a steel jug that looked like it would hold 2 gallons of liquid. Then she gripped my hips and manuvered my butt to a certain spot against the post and pushed me against it firmly. Lynn told her it looked good and they started buckling straps at my hips, and going to my ankles. I was now welded to the post. In the mirror I counted eleven straps holding me to it. Lynn told me that my anus was fitted with an apparatus from the hospital used for waste from bedridden patients. Effectively, I could discharge all my wastes from the position I was in indefinitely. But they were'nt nearly through with me yet.
Lynn put her hand between my legs directly below my balls and pulled out yet another strap. The next end she pulled from above my knees, She buckled these together, cinching the three straps they passed over. Another strap went down over the bottom three and did the same. After she buckled these, it felt tighter by 3 times. Kimberly was meanwhile removing the ball from my mouth. I started to rant about they could'nt do this to me, but all that did was to make them laugh. I was given a drink of sports drink as Lynn went to one of the cabinets and brought something for me to see. It was an iv bag fastened to a large penis gag. She hung the bag on the post at waist level and put the gag into my mouth. I twisted my head in an attempt to prevent her from gagging me, but guess who won. Kimberly was using a remote control to activate 2 cameras mounted under the ceiling. She told me they were wired to a tv upstairs where they could observe me at will. She explained they also had monitors that allowed them to hear any noises downstairs. Lynn told me anytime I was thirsty, I could simply suck on the gag and receive liquid from the iv bag. It looked like they'd done this before.
Kimberly then came over with a hood unlike any I'd ever seen. It was red spandex with a d ring at the top and four more sewn into the bottom hem. Lynn said they were all set now as she came over with a pair of clover clamps and fixed them on my nipples. She tied a leather thong to the middle of the chain between the clamps and pulled it through a pulley hanging directly in front of me about 5 feet forward. She then picked up the steel catheter jug and hung it from the pulley on the thong, adjusting it until it was knee high. The tube arched from my penis to the top of the jug. My nipples already hurt and the jug was empty. Lynn and Kimberly both stood in front of me, holding the hood, an evil posture collar, and two padlocks. Lynn pulled the hood down and I felt them run thongs through the rings in the bottom of the hood. I felt them pulled through my armpits and knotted to the rings behind me. The collar was placed around my throat and locked on, the last touch I felt was the ring in the top of the hood pulled up and tied of to the pulley. I was well and truly tied up. Someone patted my cheek and said, "Sleep well."
Expeto

Re: I should have stayed home

Post by Expeto »

Quite the story :-) Wonder what happens next!
switchwithu

Re: I should have stayed home

Post by switchwithu »

Wonderful story. I would very much enjoy putting you into that situation. :twisted: Please write more or else! :whip: