About e-stim

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
BlackAdder

About e-stim

Post by BlackAdder »

Hello all!

I would like to share my experience with e-stim.

First, why e-stim? Simple: during a self-bondage session, it is one way of keeping yourself stimulated... You can of course use different kind of plugs or some pain tools like nipple clamps, but bringing e-stim into the mix add options... I would also say that maybe this need for additional stimulation is more true for guys... I can guess that a girl putting a vibrating something in her womanhood can make a pretty good job at providing her pleasure, but I know from personal experience that a butt-plug isn't really enough for me to reach an orgasm.

So, I thought I'd go for e-stim... I had seen some articles at sex-shops in my city, but I found them really expensive, plus there was usually only one model to choose from.

I decided to go shopping online and I bought my first one: an “Electro-Vibeâ€
Last edited by BlackAdder on 15 Oct 2006, 08:48, edited 2 times in total.
BlackAdder
200th registered user ;-)
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

First of all sorry for only reading snippets of your very long article, I only have a few minutes spare to catch up so later I will sit down with a hot coffee and indulge your lovely looking post above, however, I would like to let you know about our policies.

Mainly all the serious stuff can be found in Forum Rules, but as for e-stim, I am fairly open minded, and I beleive Anna is too, theres just one thing we cannot tolerate....DIY....

I mean you are a fairly new member but earlier when we only had about 80 members we had a really big scare, the whole thing about electricity play is basically a verylong winded story but to summarise involved several "idiotic" posts which, among other ideas, explained how to rewire a ghetto blaster so that the wire to the speakers could be attached to the nipples or nipple clamps so that the louder the music got the greater the shock, we thought that would end up killing or permanantly injuring any impressionable or vulnerable members, so we removed it, and vowed to remove any other DIY electical play posts made in teh future, because we dont like anything DIY relating to elecrical play and we cant trust that it won't permanently harm or kill you, therefore we dont advocate it and will not allow that type of content onto the forum.

Our bottom line is, dont post instructions on how to make estim toys. Buy one that was designed and (more importantly) built to safety regulations and are up to the job without damaging you or killing you.

To whom it concerns
Sorry to offend you if you were the guy that posted the article about rewiring the stereo, but you have to admit, that WAS really dangerous.

Also swearing is ok (at least with me) if used in context, for example I really like to read especially in erotic stories words like FUCK, CUNT, COCK, and ARSE because it make them sound more raw, and exciting. We dont like fighting and swearing at each other in a malicious way though.

As far as I am concerned so long as you stay clear of racism, children and animals, anything else is game. You have pretty much the freedom of the keyboard. (In techie talk that means freedom of speech, lol).

Anyway I hope this clears things up and I will come back and read your post fully later and if you have any questions on the above please PM either myself or Anna and we will help you all we can.

Anna, feel free to correct anything I have said or add anything you feel I missed.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Curious sb:
Thank you. I read this post earlier and then I could not find it again when I returned later to comment on it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone:
What “Curious sbâ€
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

BlackAdder, just to clear it up (regarding your PM) your post is OK. It clearly states a package designed for the purpose.

Also swearing is ok.

If you were at all confused it was because I was giving you a general overview of the forum policies, not in anyway reflective of your post so don't take it personally.

As a general rule we are all very relaxed here but if something bothers us we will be sure to let you know, so please dont worry.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
BlackAdder

Post by BlackAdder »

thanks for the feedback! :-)
BlackAdder
neo

Re: About e-stim

Post by neo »

Anywayyyyy... Back to the post!

[quote="BlackAdder"]
I found the solution... Instead of using the 9V battery, I use a regular current converter that goes from 220V to a 9V output (I bought it to make my electronic chess board work without batteries)... The only thing missing is a programmable thing (like the one you can use to switch lights on or off while you're away to make other people think you're at home)... The one I bought can have 8 periods programmed per day, and it can be set with a 1 minute precision... I just have to pre-set the TENS to the right intensity (“trainingâ€
BlackAdder

Post by BlackAdder »

neo, you make a point, I therefore removed the "DIY" part of the original post so that no risk is taken...

thanks for the feedback.
BlackAdder
wildog

Re: About e-stim

Post by wildog »

does e-stim really help with orgasim that much if it does i would definatly buy one. thanx