Piercing / Bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Belus

Piercing / Bondage

Post by Belus »

Dear All.

I have a weakness for piercings.
I already got a PA and three Hafadas, and more to come.

My problem is, that I really would love to have 2 nipple piercings, but in my selfbondage sessions, I often enjoy using nipple clamps.
Is there anybody of you who does enjoy the pain of nipple clamps who also have nipple piercings?

My pircers advice - if you like nipple clamps or likewise, dont get nipple piercings, as the devices would stress the piercing negativly.

Belus.....
Veronica

Re: Piercing / Bondage

Post by Veronica »

It would probably be ok if you have enough nipple to put the clamp on behind the piercing, as I've seen it done in a few videos from kink, but I also noticed when they have piercings, they use the wider clamps as well, probably to avoid the stress that your piercer was talking about.

but this is all just 2nd hand "experience" so definitely hear from somebody who has actually done it :wink:
scarfbind

Re: Piercing / Bondage

Post by scarfbind »

I had nipple rings for many years, ended up allowing them to close up a couple of years ago. I hate to say it, but I wish I had done so long ago. I forgot what pleasure can be given by a nice pair of nipple clamps, which I really couldn't wear while pierced.

I also don't miss the nagging worry that I could get an infection from a little overzealous sucking and nibbling on them.

It was fun when I wore a snug-fitting shirt and have someone doing a double-take because I looked like I had four nipples :)