What are some bondage supplies I can get at the store?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
RedSoxFan

What are some bondage supplies I can get at the store?

Post by RedSoxFan »

I'm going to home depot this week and I'm getting some rope and some duct tape. What other items can i buy there that i can use for self bondage??
RedSoxFan

Re: What are some bondage supplies I can get at the store?

Post by RedSoxFan »

And what kind of rope is best for self bondage???
hetmandf

Post by hetmandf »

I prefer 1/4" soft white braided nylon rope. The yellow stuff is too course and inflexible. You will also find chain and quick links for the chain. I prefer 3/16 or larger chain for its' bulk and sound when rattled. I prefer to buy my padlocks from a lock smith. You can order as many locks keyed alike as you want. I bought Master locks in multiples of 6.
I may be crazy, But I'm not insane
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Just walk through the aisles and you'll be inspired. I get a lot of pervy ideas that way.

Straps, ratcheting straps, rope ratchets, cable ties (though I use those for corset boning... :hi: ), chain, locks... a hardware store is a pervert's Toy'R'Us... :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Jack

Post by Jack »

Get as many rope ratchets as possible. I have two and love them, great for tight spread-eagle bed situations at the very least; put one hook on the bedframe, put the pulley/ratchet mechanism on your ankles, and pull on the free rope to tighten. When you want to get free, lift the latch on the pulley.

I want to get more but my local store stopped carrying them. I have to check Lowe's.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

lookee here for further inspiration:

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =12&t=1112
[
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Clamps...
white cotton rope...
If you are not carefull, you should be able to see everything pervertable...
Maybe if you walk through the store with some bondage stuff on, like a crotch rope,
you may find a use for everything...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
nitro
Retired Moderator

Post by nitro »

Check out the pet section of the store.

Dog collars, choker chains make a good hobble length.

Dog toys, some balls and rings make good gags. I like the "spiked dumbbell with ring"
DogToys.jpg
DogToys.jpg (10.03 KiB) Viewed 2229 times
SevenDust

Post by SevenDust »

I just drove all the way to the sex store downtown, looked around for 20 minutes, couldn't find what I wanted, so went to the hardware store.

For 20 bucks, I came home with 3 different sized u-hooks ... which perfectly attach and tighten around the head of my cock, my balls alone, and the third one fits around the whole package. Plus, they attach nicely to my new electro stim machine.

I bought some soft, flat chains which I'm having fun with.

I bought a couple of different sized, very-smooth bolts, one of them was 6 inches long. Nice for some electro anal stuff.

What else - oh, I bought a telescoping magnet that goes about 2 feet long, thinking it might be a fun anal toy but I might return that, as it's really "loose" in terms of the telescoping, I wish it would lock in the extended position for me!

Oh and I bought a bunch of 8" velcro ties that I figured I could use to tie things up in snug ways :D

I'm going back there again soon. That was a fun trip, and cheap! Funny thing: I saw these cock rings at the sex store for 10 bucks each. At Home Depot they cost about a buck twenty. Exactly the same thing.

Good luck!