A New Toy

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
SevenDust

Re: A New Toy

Post by SevenDust »

I just got mine in the mail last night, been toying around with it. So far I haven't been able to cum, but I've done about everything else!

As for predicament - bondage with something like this - I just went to the hardware store and bought a bunch of metal things. I bought a nice soft chain, for instance, to set up a predicament. Here's my plan:

Kneeling down, I'll tie a weight to nipple clamps so I can rest it on the ground by crouching pretty low.

Wrapped the chain around my balls, leaving the ends dangling about 2 inches below my sack. Put something conductive that's a decent size (I just used a 1x2inch square piece of metal...it was actually a 'weight' from the bottom of my cheap-as-hell blinds, but I'm sure lots of things would work here) and attached it to one electrode, between my knees on the ground.

I attached the other electrode to a 6-inch metal bolt that I bought at the hardware store for a dollar. I slid it about half way into my bum.

I haven't found the right setting on my electro massager yet, so I haven't locked myself away, but I'm going to experiment and then tie myself up for awhile like this. Nice predicament: shock your bum and balls, or lift a heavy weight off the ground with nipple clamps. With your ankles and wrists bound, there'd be nothing else a person could do but choose their punishment. :mrgreen: