Color Finder for soneone else's webcam

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

bnm

Color Finder for soneone else's webcam

Post by bnm »

I am trying to find a CD tray release which can be done over the web and does not use something like TeamViewer.

The way I want to use it is for me to be self-restrained and forced to watch someone on their webcam. He would want to hear me so their would be audio between us. I want him to be able to open the CD tray.

I played with the Color Finder a little and it is a brilliant idea. I'm very impressed qwerty212. I am wondering if there is similar software which can select an area of of a different program (or area of the screen). For me it would be the webcam window in Yahoo chat. For example, I could tell it to look for red and when he felt like releasing me he could hold up a red towel.

Small interface, just enough to set the parameters. The rectangle could be moved out of that window and into another area of the screen.

Does something like this exist? Or can it be done? I think it would be enjoyed by many who want someone else to have a remote way to release them.

Even a version of the existing Color Finder might work if it didn't take up the whole screen. I could probably rig a small mirror to reflect his webcam image into my webcam's lens...

Thank you,
beth
qwerty212

Re: Color Finder for soneone else's webcam

Post by qwerty212 »

bnm wrote:I am trying to find a CD tray release which can be done over the web and does not use something like TeamViewer.

The way I want to use it is for me to be self-restrained and forced to watch someone on their webcam. He would want to hear me so their would be audio between us. I want him to be able to open the CD tray.

I played with the Color Finder a little and it is a brilliant idea. I'm very impressed qwerty212. I am wondering if there is similar software which can select an area of of a different program (or area of the screen). For me it would be the webcam window in Yahoo chat. For example, I could tell it to look for red and when he felt like releasing me he could hold up a red towel.

Small interface, just enough to set the parameters. The rectangle could be moved out of that window and into another area of the screen.

Does something like this exist? Or can it be done? I think it would be enjoyed by many who want someone else to have a remote way to release them.

Even a version of the existing Color Finder might work if it didn't take up the whole screen. I could probably rig a small mirror to reflect his webcam image into my webcam's lens...

Thank you,
beth
Welcome to the forum :hi:

Edit: try this version:

(click on image to download)

This program doesn't fill the whole screen. To move the searching area just press Control and any of the directional arrows on your keyboard.

To resize the searching area press the ALT key and any of the drectional arrows on your keyboard.

During the setup, if you wan to use the maximun screen part to the video chat, once you have choose what color must your partner use to run release method you can minimize the Selfbondage Color Finder Mini and simulate the TEST button pressing Control + the space bar.

Hope that it works as you want. Anyway time ago another user asked about the possibility of doing something similar to this... maybe I'll include a second color searching area to activate the teasing mode and/or add time to the countdown... "Goodbye honey, I've to go, I'm going to add 1 more hour to your countdown, just 1 minute before your parents come back home, kisses" :evil:

The mini version works as the big one, so no battery problems, no reboots... and if conection is lost with your partner you always have the timer waiting to drop the key.

I guess that you can also press Window * D to minimize all the windows when timers begin and while you are tying yourself just open the yahoo chat on full screen (sorry, never used the yahoo messenger, do not know if it works on ful screen, but skype can)

Greets from Barcelona
bnm

Post by bnm »

Wow. That is EXACTLY what I was thinking of. I cannot thank you enough and especially appreciate the safety you have built in.

Now I get to find out if he will turn me loose or leave me until the time runs down. :)

I'll let you know how it goes when we get to try it.

Thanks again,
beth
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

bnm wrote:
I'll let you know how it goes when we get to try it.

Thanks again,
beth
Can wait to read a post from you on the True Stories sub-forum.

Glad that you liked. Do you have any teasing device? If so I can code the version with a second searching area with another color for teasing/adding time

Greets from Barcelona