How to do forced urine drinking

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
Waka

Post by Waka »

Hello everybody!
After many months (years?) of lurking around here I finally made myself a profile for the soul reason of sharing this idea with you:

I was thinking about forced urine drinking and how to do it cheap and simple, since the expensive gear available and all those pump idea's aren't my concept of, you know, cheap and simple.
So I was looking at a picture of a latex penis sheath (pic can be found here: http://www.likera.com/eq/masks/i/benstube1.jpg) and I was thinking: "How do I make this cheap, simple and still effective?".

Here's what I came up with:
First, you get yourself a plain condom (or more) and you roll it out a little. Then you cut off HALF of the little top and you go find yourself a small, flexible hose. It has to be small enough to fit into the hole and long enough to reach your mouth (remember: depending on how you tie yourself, this length may vary).
Tip: use a hose a little bigger then the hole for a snug fit.
Then, find some tape and grab the condom. Pull the cut top over one end of the hose (pull it up a little, you can never be certain) and start wrapping tape around the top to secure it to the hose.

This is the part where you insert and secure the other end of the tube into your mouth. How you want to do this is up to you and I'm sorry, but I don't have any idea's for this YET.
Tip: for extra pressure: drink (a lot) of water.

Here comes the fun part: you're going to have to put the condom over your penis, but the problem is: it can't be erect (when it goes limp after a while, it will fall 'out' unless you can keep it hard all the time).
So take a quick cold shower or something, and put the condom over your penis and balls. It is recommend that you shave down there for the next step: Wrap tape (I recommend not so wide tape) all around the condom as snug as you can, but not to snug for reasons of circulation.

Make sure the tip of your penis is as close as possible to the hose hole so I won't leak to much.
Now, go and dress yourself, make your favourite release mechanism and tie yourself and enjoy!

The idea behind this (for me) is that whether you like it or not: you're going to humiliate yourself. Either you drink your own urine, or, if you somehow stop the flow, the structure will leak and you will have urine all over yourself.
Rhettz

Post by Rhettz »

Wow - I love the drawing Cindy. The forced urine drinking looks really exciting. I take it the timer is used to pump to the urine back up the output hose to the drink container? Where would you get a pump to do this and are they expensive?
lifer

Post by lifer »

Rhettz,

Cindy has disscussed this at some length in these forums (somewhere). Do a search for waterpik or waterpic. I think you will find the post where she describes the pump and where she got it.

Cheers!
Life is what you make it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Cindy, your drawing is very nice, quite evocative.

And I love your chair! It looks like something from a long-gone era, fit for tying some pretty, tightlaced Victorian Lady, her captors ransoming her rich husband, Lord Whozits of Whatnotnarf...

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
divot050

going to try it, but

Post by divot050 »

The only thing i find related to a waterpik is the teeth cleaning apparatus. Is this the device you are talking about? i somehow don't think this is it. i am in the United States so it might be called something else. Either way, i am going to figure this out and do it ASAP. i am new to this site and am in the process of researching and practicing. my wife isn't into this at all so i have to wait until i'm alone. i wish she would help me, but alas, no go. The thought of drinking my urine is so disgusting and such a turn on. What a rush. i'll keep you updated as soon as i can. i look forward to trying many scenes. i love CBT, too Cindy.
divot050

Finally did it!

Post by divot050 »

It took four months but i finally had my first effort at forced urine drinking. There was a lot of trial and error before i finally had some success. i have a couple of corrections to make then i will be performing on cam for my online Mistress. my set up was similar to the drawing that Cindy made with a few modifications. i used a plastic golf ball with holes in it so i couldn't block the flow with my tongue and i connected it directly from the water pik to my mouth instead of to another reservoir. About an hour before starting i drank a lot of water ( next time i'll drink about two hours before starting ) then i began my set up. i hooked up the water pik to the timer and put water in the reservoir. i then took a condom, cut a small hole in the end and inserted a clear tube into it, sealing it with duct tape (great stuff). i rolled the condom onto my cock and taped it securly so it wouldn't slip off and i again used duct tape to attach the tube from my cock to the reservoir on the water pik. Now, when i urinated it would go into the water pik. i then proceeded to secure myself to my chair. Ankles tied, rope around waist to hold me down, and hands secure behind the chair ( i'll do that differently next time, more like the drawing ). i had two escape knives attached to the wrist bindings tied to 20 ft. of string so i couldn't get them too quickly. i attached plastic clothespins to my nipples, OUCH!, put the ball gag attachment into my mouth and secured it tightly, slid my hands into their bindings and waited for the timer to kick on. my heart was pounding out of my chest as i had never tasted urine before. By now, i really had to pee and i felt it releasing from me. i looked down and saw urine flowing down the clear tubing into the water pik. i was past the point of no return now. Just as i finished peeing the timer kicked on and the water pik hummed to life. Within seconds the water/urine mixtures began flowing into my mouth. i tried to let it run out and most did but some also went down my throat. i gagged and swallowed unable to stop the machine and unable to get my escape knives quickly enough. The water pik finally ran empty and i managed to free myself. There was a definite taste of urine in my mouth. Not pleasant, but not as gross as i had feared either. i look forward to trying this again with improvements. More secure hands and some way to force my head back so i'll have to swallow more. This was very exciting and i recommend trying it at least once. All i can say is WOW! Thanks for the idea Cindy.
fairly new to self-bondage but not a beginner. i look forward to many exciting adventures.
jake

Post by jake »

Waka, I like your ideas for homemade urine collection. :)
Alex

froced urine

Post by Alex »

Another way to force yourself to drink urine, is to fill a water bottle up. Use one that has an attachement with a enima hose. Use some kind of clip to stop the flow and an ice timer. Freeze some string in the ice with something heavy on it. When the ice melts the weight should pull the clip of the hose, and if you tied yourself to a chair then the urine will simply flow into your mouth
Alexandra
Cindy123

Re: How to do forced urine drinking

Post by Cindy123 »

Great news! My roommate wants to try this and is eager to start, I will be doing the planning for her session starting today. :D
I will be modifying the bench showen in my garage from a selfbondage setup to a real top and bottom type.
I plan to add a lot of additions and surprises to this chair for Kim.
Feel free to add any advise you want.

Sin :whip:
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

Here is what you need to do this, you supply the chair. :rofl:
have fun and play safe. :gag:

If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

Wow I just noticed there are 22,000 hits on this subject, looks like a record to me. :lol:
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
repe68

Post by repe68 »

I have done this several times. Made my own bondage chair, used a normal chair, timed release, nipple clamps attached to a windscreen wiper motor with a timer :wink: and so on.

And a buttplug is really nice too, but I have trouble to pee when using a buttplug. Anyone else have the same problem? I guess there is nothing to do there? :?:
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Cindy123 wrote:Wow I just noticed there are 22,000 hits on this subject, looks like a record to me. :lol:

Nope, "Pony girl selfbondage" has over 23600. As of right now, this one has just over 21900. Don't give up hope though, this subject is active, where that one has been quiet for a while now.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

To let you know My roommate Kim has done this with the updated chair and electronics, and if your interested in trying this on yourself, please read "forced urine drinking parts 1,2,and 3.
I know a lot of the members have done this, but for safety sake please read aformentioned posts, to get ideas on how to do it with out encountering any problems. :wink:
Kim had no after effects except a little sore throat, sore arms and legs because of the 1 1/2 hour bondage, and some minor chain marks that vanished in a hour.
Play safe and have fun :D
Sin :gag: :whip:
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

To answer some, I had the chair built for me by a friend at the time, You dont need this much chair, build one out of wood or modify a regular chair to work.
The cost of material was $150.00 back in 2006, If you know how to weld I was told its very easy to build.
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM