Home made buttplug (requesting help)

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
xUnderDonex

Home made buttplug (requesting help)

Post by xUnderDonex »

I'm making a home made buttplug. It's going to be really really low quality but of course i want it to be safe.. I want to use electrical tape for it, but i'm not entirely sure if it's safe for use like that.. I'll be using UL certified electrical tape, but it says it contains material known in california to possibly cause cancer.. I'm not sure what i should do.
shibmo

Re: Home made buttplug (requesting help)

Post by shibmo »

how are you going to construct it? we need more details.

Oh, and low quality and safe cannot be in the same sentence ;)
It has to be good quality to be safe.
Jack

Post by Jack »

I disagree. You can have low-quality and safe together. Of course, that's not normally the case, but it's possible. (it can be homemade and crappy looking, but still be safe)

Electrical tape shouldn't hurt you, so long as you aren't melting or burning it. Since this is going into an anal orifice, I assume you'll put a condom on it. I can't think of anything in electrical tape that is capable of passing through a condom, so you should be okay (please correct me if I am wrong).

Now the question is, what are you using for the core of your device? Socks, rope, plastic and rubber stuff should all be just fine, covered with electrical tape. There are plenty of squishy low quality things to use for a core that can't hurt you.
xUnderDonex

Post by xUnderDonex »

I honestly didn't think to use something squishy.. The base is originally a face scrubber that vibrates(woot) then extended with a metal tubey thing i have. IT's all covered with electrical tape entirely. Also, if i were to touch the electrical tape somehow inside of my body, would it be dangerous?
Jack

Post by Jack »

Using something even a tiny bit squishy lets your body shape it. It just makes sure that you don't slice up your insides with it.

And honestly, I doubt electrical tape can hurt you if you don't cover it. I just wouldn't take the chance (I have a friend that uses electrical tape to cover his cuts and wounds -shrugs-).
webweaver85

Post by webweaver85 »

Why are you using electrical tape? Use saran wrap and just electrical tape the bottom part that's outside your body. Im having trouble imagining the face scrubber + "metal tubey thingy"... How are they attached together? what is the diameter of the tube? Im assuming the tube is going in, so is it going in as is with a protective cover (saran wrap, condom, etc) or are you putting someone on the end of it like say a nerf ball to act as the plug? (talking the smaller ones for the nerf guns, not a football for all you devious people out there reading. :rofl: )
xUnderDonex

Post by xUnderDonex »

My bad. it's connected by the tape itself.. And i used the tape to make the plug taper. So i used ALOT of freaking tape, to make it start small, get big, and end in a stem-like thing to stay in. The metal tube is a covered tube with some prickly things inside, i really have no idea what it is. and it's all covered with the tape, is that not safe to be inside my body?
Jack

Post by Jack »

if the tube is PVC, it's fine. Electrical tape, as far as I know, won't hurt you no matter how much you use. And when I don't have condoms, I just use a bit of saran wrap. -shrugs-

Though if you're going to be re-using the toy, I'd suggest covering it with something that IS disposable, like a condom.