Mulitple Male Orgasms

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Jack

Mulitple Male Orgasms

Post by Jack »

"The pubococcygeus muscle (PC muscle) is responsible for semen ejaculating from the penis. It’s the tiny muscle located directly behind the testicles. It’s also the same muscle that you use to control the flow of urine. If you’ve ever had to cut urinating short, then you’ve used this muscle. Women will recognize the use of this muscle due to the exercises they perform when pregnant. These are called kegel exercises. And just as they help a woman remain tight, they can help you control your ejaculation. "

"Start masturbating or have your partner masturbate you and when you begin to feel the beginning of an orgasm you’ll clench the PC muscle as tight as you can for 10 seconds.
If the PC muscle is strong enough and your timing is right, you will prevent yourself from ejaculating.
It may not happen the first few times. I didn’t say this would be easy. But with plenty of practice, you can do this.
The key lies in strength of the PC muscle and timing. This is why you practiced the timing in the beginning and then practiced the kegel exercises. Now you bring the two together. "

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... html?cat=5

Now, I'm not the most driven to exercise (I really should exercise more). But, I had an interesting idea recently. Is there a way to incorporate this into a selfbondage situation?

"To practice kegels, you will tense the PC muscle 20 times, holding for 1-2 seconds each time and resting for 1-2 seconds between each contraction.
You should do 20 of these, three times a day for 3 weeks.
I know, it sounds like a long time, but it will be well worth your efforts. The great thing about kegels is that you can practice them anytime, anywhere and no one knows what you’re doing. It’s common knowledge that women do this while driving or watching TV.

At the end of the first three weeks you’re going to change up your routine and learn to really work the PC muscle. Keep with the same routine as above but add 10 more reps and hold those for 5 seconds each and relax for 5 seconds.
If you keep these up you will have a body builder’s equivalent for PC muscles. "

If there was a way to combine simple selfbondage and this exercise, I might be more driven to practice this. :mrgreen:

So, are there any ideas for a simple scenario where the goal is to tense this muscle, or the release is given by tensing this muscle? (are anal muscles connected to the PC muscles? there is another idea, because holding back a large amount of urine isn't exactly healthy, is it?)