Surprise

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
vannessangelia

Surprise

Post by vannessangelia »

It was the day before my eighteenth birthday. I was living at home, but my parents had gone out for the evening, so I invited my girlfriend over for a romantic night alone. As we lay in bed after making love, we heard the telephone ring downstairs. I suggested to my girlfriend that I give her a nude piggyback ride to the phone. Since we didn't want to miss the call, we didn't have time to get dressed. When we got to the bottom of the stairs, the lights suddenly came on and a whole crowd of people yelled, "SURPRISE!" My entire family: aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins and all my friends. Were standing there. My girlfriend and I were frozen embarrassment for What seemed like an eternity. Since then, no one in my family has planneda surprise party again.
bound_jenny

Re: Surprise

Post by bound_jenny »

Any bondage? :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Vickie

Post by Vickie »

How long did your girlfriend stay your girlfriend after that?
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

hahahaha that is funny shit. sounds like a fml
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Wow.. that's.. traumatizing? xD
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

Sounds not as dramatic. Everyone supposed you both had sex with each other, and a piggy ride isn't especially kinky. Just imagine being bound, with a dildo up your ass, or in diapers or alike.

At least, they ll be more careful now not to get in your intimate privacy again ever :wink:
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.