Spider gag

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
tvkarencrc

Spider gag

Post by tvkarencrc »

Hi,

Ive been into SB for many years now and have always exclusively used a ball gag. But I've recently purchased a spider gag (I decided against a ring gag because I read it's easy to flip it over inside the mouth). I guess I was attracted by the prospect of uncontrollable drooling during my SB sessions, hehehe.

Anyway, I wanted to hear from your experiences with ring/spider gags, any warnings, recommendations, suggestions are highly welcomed.

K
Coraline

Re: Spider gag

Post by Coraline »

I assume when you say spider gag that you mean a slave trainer gag. I have a few expensive ones, and I find as with most ballgags that there more symbolic than a truly effective gag. If you want a gag that really prevents speech, the way to go is some panties packed into the mouth and wrapping your mouth and chin with wide tape. Thats what I do and the only way it comes off is with medical shears.
I won't beat around the bush. I love being shaved smooth, in tight girly clothing, tied up tight and tormented to no end. Call me crazy, but that's a idealistic day for me.
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

My only warning is that if it's all metal (most that I've come across are), it will hurt your teeth after extended use being in too tightly.

I haven't had permanent damage or anything, but it definitely starts to get annoying. Like, more so than normal, not just an uncomfortable "pain" that enhances your feeling of bondage.
docrobbysherry

Post by docrobbysherry »

I've had good luck using handballs! They fit in titely, can't be pushed out easily and for complete silence, do what Coraline suggested! Tape them in! :gag:
Fem-illusionist.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

The question is about spider gags, not ball gags or trainer harnesses.
http://www.bizz-r.com/spider1.jpg
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
docrobbysherry

Post by docrobbysherry »

cdinbonds wrote:The question is about spider gags, not ball gags or trainer harnesses.
http://www.bizz-r.com/spider1.jpg
Thank u, cdinbonds! I didn't know what a spider gag was! :roll:
Fem-illusionist.
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

Thanks for the idea. Now I know how to build better DIY gags.

But back to topic, I don't have a spider gag (yet), but something similar:

http://images.okazje.info.pl/p/inne/417 ... l-guma.jpg

The ring is substituted with a very short tube, which has a metal plate at one end, all is skinned by thick leather so you don't get hurt. It's hard to get out of it, if you make it tight. Sucking is very very difficult with it.

What I am still looking for is those ones, but wider. But now I know how to tinker them.
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
Like Ra

Post by Like Ra »

I bought a similar gag and wrapped it in latex. My idea was to use it for self-bondage deep throating sessions, but it turned out that such gags actually prevent deep throating. Gonna write an article on that.

And yeah, the bottom line - I do not like this gag.
Gstyle

Post by Gstyle »

tvkarencrc wrote:Hi,

Ive been into SB for many years now and have always exclusively used a ball gag. But I've recently purchased a spider gag (I decided against a ring gag because I read it's easy to flip it over inside the mouth). I guess I was attracted by the prospect of uncontrollable drooling during my SB sessions, hehehe.

Anyway, I wanted to hear from your experiences with ring/spider gags, any warnings, recommendations, suggestions are highly welcomed.

K
Pending on where the ring gag is purchased i.e. how it's made, flipping it over in the mouth is not possible. I own two and can't flip over either.

In the better quality ones, there are two reasons that you can't flip them over, one is if you tighten the straps holding it in place tight enough, there's not enough slack for the ring to be flipped over, two if you get a larger ring (like i did for one of them), your jaw is propped open to the point that once it's behind your teeth, you can't flip it over, not to mention the straps should be pulled tight! :gag:

Basically, if you're able to flip them over or in the case of a ball gag spit it out, you're not wearing it right! :whip: