Locking Jeans

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Xin

Locking Jeans

Post by Xin »

I was just experimenting with a really easy way to lock jeans onto yourself. Some jeans have buttons instead of a zipper for the fly, at least for mens' jeans (I am pretty sure that this is actually more common for womens' jeans). On each of the buttons, you can fit a small padlock on the button like this:
lock.png
lock.png (163.56 KiB) Viewed 4548 times
except you do that with each button (possibly the top, if you don't mind others seeing, or wear a belt on top). All but the top one can barely be seen by anyone else if you put the locks vertically, it just looks like some metal from the side, which people would probably assume is a zipper anyways. You can't get the jeans off without ripping the holes in the jeans without the keys. If you get one size smaller, I doubt that you could slip the jeans off.
cdinbonds

Re: Locking Jeans

Post by cdinbonds »

Or you could just lock the belt with a lock through one of the holes and the buckle!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Xin

Post by Xin »

At least with my belts, that doesn't actually work with the size padlocks that I am using (the small ones). So I would either have to put an extra hole in the belt (which I don't really want to do), find a small enough casual belt that it would work, or use a larger padlock. I almost always tuck in my shirts, so any lock (especially a large one, would be very obvious if I was walking around. The lock in the belts wouldn't lay flat either. Also, this way you can more easily lock the fly.
teather

Post by teather »

I use a chain with small links threaded through the belt loops. On the all the pairs of girls jeans and denim shorts I have I can fix a small padlock, like the ones in your picture, through the part where the zipper tab attaches to the slider part. I fasten it to the tail of the waist chain on the inside of the jeans or shorts so I cant pull the zipper down. I dont usually bother with a belt but it might help to hide the chain.