Plaster cast :)

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Boundideas

Plaster cast :)

Post by Boundideas »

I think that it would be awesome to be plaster casted by a mistress. She can leave specefic spots exposed like the crotch, and play with it all she wants while you cant move an inch on everysingle part of my body. Left there and teased for a few hours, being a human statue and a decorative piece in her home.
ponylady

Re: Plaster cast :)

Post by ponylady »

well,

better shave before beging "casted" or wear a full body costume, or the removal process will be your punishment
for not doing it.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

*and of course you don't do a bodycast wrapped in shrink-film. your bodyheat can't dissipate. it won't take long for
you to go into shock. gord has done a lot of that stuff, just go to his site and read what preparations go into that kind of play to make it safe*
[
newsb

Post by newsb »

scarfbind

Post by scarfbind »

Several years ago, a friend put fiberglass casts on both my arms (from about middle of forearm, enclosing thumbs, but leaving fingers mostly free). I had to wear them for a little over 24 hours.

Oh WOW what a helpless feeling! I could not open any kind of package, needed help opening many doors, could not put pants on, or do so many other things. It was absolutely delicious frustration. If was at a D/s event, so there was much enjoyment had by others of my helplessness. Having to beg a table occupied by dominants to help you pour a glass of water is... interesting *g*.

I also found the feeling of not being able to move a part of my body unexpectedly very pleasant. It was different than being tied up or even the most soft leather restraints - my hands had no pressure on them, but were absolutely immobile.

Being cut out of them at the end was scary as hell, even after being shown that the tool was perfectly safe.
christina

Post by christina »

I am absolutely in love with casting as bondage. Over at http://www.CastYourEnthusiasm.com, I use fiberglass, not plaster, however -- dries faster, much less messy. It is relatively inexpensive to get started -- unless you're buying tons and tons of fiberglass, it's not too pricey, and the other materials necessary for a cast (stockinette, padding, removal saw) are nominal. I would urge anyone who enjoys more restrictive, rigid bondage to try it. A full bodycast tends to require a lot more work, but if done correctly, can hold a subject comfortably and completely for hours on end. (I actually had a session last week where my client wanted to be kept in a cast for 2 days, straight. It was incredible how little movement he had!)

Anyway, bottom line -- I am a complete proponent of fiberglass casting. It's easy to learn, and one of the most satisfying, rigid, inescapable bondage experiences one can have -- from the top, or the bottom. :)
www.RestraintServices.com
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

so a bonafide bondage-star joined our little board.

welcome aboard, & c u in the threads.
[