tower of pain

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
rack1

tower of pain

Post by rack1 »

saw the tower of pain nipple device on the web,looks interesting. Anyone have one and if so how do you like
cdinbonds

Re: tower of pain

Post by cdinbonds »

I have built 2 of these, one for me, one for my slave. They are very effective, allowing you to maintain an exact amount of pull for as long as you wish. The ones I have seen advertised for sale are way overpriced in my opinion. They are relatively easy to make, for only a few dollars in materials.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
taylorgreen4682

Post by taylorgreen4682 »

alright so I was curious and googled "Tower of Pain"....

And well I dont think that I found the right thing, would someone kinda help me out with the idea, it sounds pretty fun :twisted:
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Audrey_CD

Post by Audrey_CD »

Hmmm. Need to spend some time in the garage.....
taylorgreen4682

Post by taylorgreen4682 »

oh ok, I guess I did find the right thing, I guess I expected something a little more bigger.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Trust me, it's plenty big enough to cause some serious pain!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

cdinbonds wrote:Trust me, it's plenty big enough to cause some serious pain!
Delicious pain! :D

A nice tight armbinder to keep the hands away and you're set for some fun. :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lj

Post by lj »

used something similar on my play-partner a while ago, but it used suction cups instead of clamps. I gave up trying to use it because one of the cups had a leak and it kept popping off, it became impossible to keep a straight face, you can't keep up the Domly atmosphere when you keep giggling :shock:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Gstyle

Post by Gstyle »

Just made my own! Total cost was about $30 with the most expensive part being the actual clover clamps.

I bought the clamps from www.wwlhardware.com , he actually sells hardware for making your own toys! The rest came from a local hardware store.

Here's a quick DIY:

12" dowel rod, 3/4" in diameter
8"x1.5"x1/4" wood board
2" metal spacer, 1/4" diameter
#8-32 12" metal rod
#8-32 nuts
2 clover clamps

If you look at a picture like the one posted in this thread, you can pretty much figure out how everything goes together. All you need is a drill and a little patience and voila! I'll post some pictures of mine when I get a chance. I would like to paint it and make it look a little more professional before I go showing off my homemade toys.