High Heel Forced Standing

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
jeffjones814

High Heel Forced Standing

Post by jeffjones814 »

I have always been facinated with being forced to stand in high heels, I have tried a couple difference scenerios but recently found a set-up that worked really well. The main problem I found is that in most set-ups you have to lock your hands so getting a key in a position were you can unlock can be hard.. this fixes that problem..
I have an unfinished basement with "support poles" I took scrap carpet and went around it a couple times and it was cut about shoulder high..
I set up a standard ice in stocking release and dressed in heels and a corset among other things like hose and girdles... I tied my knees on top and bottom of cap just tight enough were I couldn't slouch down. Then I took a cable used for security that are heavy duty and have 2 loops, one at each end and wrapped around my self and around pole to were they met with no slack, this required me to go around just the pole to get the desired length. With the key set I clicked the lock shut and was stuck there in a standing position until the key fell... The corset made it so I couldn't bend down and the natural V made by the corset held me there and wouldn't let me slide down... The plus was my hands were free and I could reach for the key when it fell, and could do other things like change channel or grab a glass of water.
My feet got pretty sore as I was there about 3 hours and couldn't really move my feet much for relief..
Anyone else have any stories or ideas like this? Love to hear them....
Jadit

Re: High Heel Forced Standing

Post by Jadit »

I just had a light practise scenario once. Long high heel boots on, plan was to use 2 suction cups on fridge door and ice release tied to it as backup, and from the ice went rope around my ankle. Rubber gloves under pvc gloves to prevent me from releasing the suction cups with my fingers cause they come so blunt. Feet were untied, no gags or blindfold for this practise, just that all lights were off. A rope around my waist with knot behind my back, then hands tied to it in front with a padlock.

So all good at first, i was totally unable to get my hands off with any struggle and boots felt fine. My ice release has been 2 looped tiny ropes frozen in 1 ice cube, and it immediately proved to be a fail. Those cubes had been in the freezer for prolly couple months and had some cracks on. Had 2 cubes to try with but one by one both just snapped broken with little pull with my feet. I just figured then that suction cups wouldn't stay on for too long anyhow, ignored the backup and just tied ankles directly with small rope to the suction cups (rope is also tight and small that i can't open it with blunt fingers and it won't snap broken when pulled). The harder i pull it with my leg the harder the rope digs in my ankle getting painful.

So there i was a little helpless for a while standing when i decided to lie down on the floor to rest :gag: Waited and waited but the cups just won't come down on their own. After some time decided to try to cheat my way out... as i was in the kitchen actually. I had put scissors far away but there was some other sharpish tools on the table. Getting up with high heels, almost without hands is 1 challenge on its own but i managed to get the cups off somewhat easily. I still don't know how long the cups would have stayed in place. I had them a little wet which added to the strength.
Audrey_CD

Post by Audrey_CD »

Have a look at the scenario 'The standing predicament'.

I've used a toned down version of this, essentially no blocks, no crotch strap, the chain only runs from the floor to the wrist cuffs and the string from the nipple clamps goes through a ring with a weight on the end of it.
heeled

Post by heeled »

Audrey_CD wrote:Have a look at the scenario 'The standing predicament'.

I've used a toned down version of this, essentially no blocks, no crotch strap, the chain only runs from the floor to the wrist cuffs and the string from the nipple clamps goes through a ring with a weight on the end of it.
That`s one i`m gonna try soon aswell 8)
Audrey_CD

Post by Audrey_CD »

I should have explained about the weights. There are not there to provide tension, they are far too heavy for that, but they actually sit on the ground during the session. They are held off the ground whilst preparing by a string with a slip not. This is can released once everything else is in place. Therefore it is important to get the length of the string from the clamps correct.
The tether for the wrist chain is just a 30 cm square board with an eye bolt in the middle which you stand on. I think I may also have attached ankle cuffs to the same eye bolt.

Audrey.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

You can force a standing position VERY easily, and with a lot less effort. Just use a crotch rope attached to the ceiling somewhere. ;)
Joann

Post by Joann »

The way I do it is much easier also,
Ankles tied with heels tied on also
Knees are tied just below and just above
Stockings Garters and a nice dress are a must
Harness Ballgag
Hands cuffed behind back ( I only use handcuffs in standing ties )
Belt or alot of rope around upper chest and under arms attached to ceiling
Note: chest rope is NOT tight to ceiling. Just for support incase you were to fall.
Now the fun part, a Anal hook inserted with rope to ceiling running under your dress so your dress falls where it should, this should be tight enough to keep you on your toes
If you don't have a Anal Hook, vibrating butt plug with crotch rope still keeping yiu on your toes.
Controler to plug should hang down so when you move you feel it against the backs of your bound legs.
Key in ice for release.
Enjoy......