Tape erection preventer

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Boundideas

Tape erection preventer

Post by Boundideas »

This is a simple but torturous idea, especially if you are in bonds. This prevents any erection by the penis and all you need is tape. I used scotch tape, but just about every kind will do. What I did was take a few strips and connected the penis and the ballsack together with the tape, making your penis have to choose. The harder it gets the more curved ut gets, inflicting a small amount of pain and making it just about impossible to achieve a full erection. The other choice it has is to be small, but not curved. Mine mainly stayed semi-hard but curved alot. For the best effect tape the penis as close as you can to the ballsack. A scenario you could do with this (if you have a good bladder). You could do this then put on panties and wrap tape alll around it, making it inconvenient at work, and you wont be able to remove it until either your breaktime or when you go home.
chasteed

Re: Tape erection preventer

Post by chasteed »

How about gluing the penis to the perineum with super glue? That should work. Eventually, it can be removed with nail polish remover.
Boundideas

Post by Boundideas »

Yeah, that would be pretty painful though. what kind of glue was you thinkin?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

chasteed wrote:with super glue?
Boundideas wrote:Yeah, that would be pretty painful though. what kind of glue was you thinkin?
:rofl: A one-line post and you missed that???? :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

i've done something similar with superglue, and i didnt have nail varnish remover, frankly, it didnt stay put, it didnt prevent, and it took a while for me to recover the natural texture of my skin in that area.

i HEAVILY do not recommend, and strangely enough, its quite difficult to prevent erections... :)
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
Boundideas

Post by Boundideas »

Trust me, this works ive tried it twiced, and then i put these really tight panties on, my penis was nothing but curved, i didnt get one erection.
redone

Post by redone »

I do a similar thing but instead of just taping it all together I will tuck/roll my penis down and pull up my balls over it and tape my sack to just above the base of my penis. Let me know if you try it. I love doing it.
Boundideas

Post by Boundideas »

redone wrote:I do a similar thing but instead of just taping it all together I will tuck/roll my penis down and pull up my balls over it and tape my sack to just above the base of my penis. Let me know if you try it. I love doing it.
Sounds like a great idea, i need to try it sometime.