Melissa and Me - Chapter III

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
dsteve

Melissa and Me - Chapter III

Post by dsteve »

Melissa and Me – Chapter III

I spent Sunday wandering what Melissa had in store for me next. Frankly, I missed her. I wandered if it would be a good idea to call her, but put that idea aside. She was in control. If she wanted to talk she would call me.

Monday I arrived at the office after she did, as usual. I passed by her desk. She just smiled and said “good morning” as if there were nothing unusual between us. Each day that week I brought her a coffee, as she had asked on the first Monday after my ‘discovery’. On Thursday she came into my office with a small package. This was not unusual as Melissa often passed out the mail. She closed the door and set it on my desk and told me to open it.

Inside was a stainless steel device. I recognized it as a chastity device. Melissa told me to go to the bathroom and put it on. OK. I put it in my pocket and went to the men’s room. Inside a stall I dropped my pants and put it on. It was shiny stainless steel, and cage-like in construction. The operation was self evident. There was a ring that fit snuggly behind my balls. The cage slid on over my cock and locked to the ring with a small padlock. Once I got it on it was surprisingly light and comfortable. There was no one else in the men’s room, but the snap of the lock seemed to echo off of the tile walls. I pulled my pants up and returned to my office. Melissa was still there.

“Let’s see” she said, and groped my crotch, confirming that I had put it on properly. “Good boy” she said. “I’ll want to be checking it out tomorrow night. You can enjoy it until then.” She showed me a key on a thin gold chain around her neck. Then she left my office and closed the door behind her. Tomorrow? She meant for me to wear it for more than a day? I had never had one on before, so this seemed extreme. On the other hand, there was no discomfort and the design allowed me to urinate and clean myself. It was, however, impossible to touch myself in any way that would do any good.

Even though it was comfortable it was distracting. I could tell it was there and it kept me in a state of continuous partial arousal. There is nothing like someone telling you can’t do something to make you want to do it. In this case, I was being told not to touch myself. And, don’t do it for more than a day. I got very little work done that day, and the evening was even more frustrating. I was able to shower and wash myself without being able to give myself any pleasure. I had a hard time sleeping, wandering what would happen the next evening. I of course tugged on the cage, but it was on securely. The lock could have been cut, but I had no desire to escape. If I were going to do that I would not have put it on in the first place.

Friday at work Melissa let me know to be ready at 9pm. That meant 36 hours in this device. I went home to get ready, as she had given me some additional instructions. The first thing I did was clean the house, including the kitchen and bathroom. Then I got out my box of bondage equipment and clothes and left it open where she would see it. Finally I took a shower and shaved. All of this was by instruction. After drying off, still naked, I got a pair of handcuffs and a blindfold from my box. I buckled on the leather blindfold and snapped the cuffs on behind my back. It was almost 9. I was waiting near my front door.

Anticipation was high. I tried moving my arms around to touch my caged cock, but could not reach that far. I moved a bit and felt the cage move. It was all I could do. I waited.

Finally I heard a key in the door. I felt the cold as the door opened and then closed. I heard the latch close. “Oh, what a good boy” she said, teasing and mocking me. She took my caged cock in her hand and tugged on it, satisfying herself that it was secure. She walked behind me and checked the handcuffs and the blindfold. She clicked the ratchet on the cuffs one more notch on each wrist.

She walked around in front of me again. She pressed her body into me and gave me a hard kiss. Then she told me to get on my knees. I did so. I heard her moving about and then her hands were on my head pulling me towards her. She had removed her clothes and was sitting in a chair. She pulled my head between her legs and made me lick her. She gave me instructions as I licked, telling me how hard, how fast and where. It wasn’t long before she stiffened and came. She continued to hold my face against her while she finished and relaxed. She held my head and put a hand over my mouth letting me know that I was to remain silent. I had nothing to say and was grateful to have had the opportunity to please her.

She got up and told me to wait. I did so, on my knees. She was gone for a few minutes, and then returned, helped me up, and led me to the bedroom. My handcuffs were removed and my wrists were bound with rope. In the bedroom there is a very sturdy ring in the ceiling. One end of the rope went through the ring and my wrists and arms were pulled up, forcing me to bend over. She told me to spread my legs and then she buckled on a spreader bar. A collar was buckled around my neck and the ring on the collar was tied with a length of rope to the ring in the center of the spreader. Now, this was uncomfortable. She pushed a piece of cloth into my mouth, followed by a ball gag, buckled tightly.

She let me hang there for a while. I could hear her rummaging through my stuff. She had selected one of my butt toys. I felt that it was lubricated as she pushed it into me. My involuntary response was to tighten my ass, but she just continued to push until it went in. My ass clamped around the narrow end. She caressed and lightly spanked my ass in a teasing manner. She reached between my legs and fondled my balls, squeezing them just enough to hurt.

Next she selected a flogger from my box. This was a braided handle with about 25 thin leather thongs. She draped it over my back, teasing me with it. I could not protest. She continued teasing and tormenting me until I thought I would cum with or without the cage. Then, she began the whipping. Slowly at first, then increasing in speed and force. I think I mentioned before that whipping is a bit of a paradox for me in that, while it is happening I would do anything to have it stop while the next morning, on reflection, I usually wish it had been much longer and much harder. Melissa, however, seemed to be reading my mind. She continued well past the point where it was stimulating, past the point where I would have been whimpering and begging (if not for the gag), past the point where I would have been shedding tears (if not for the blindfold). When she finally stopped, I was sweating and exhausted. She talked to me the whole time, teasing and mocking.

She removed the rope holding my neck down and then the spreader. She let my wrists down from the ring in the ceiling. With my wrists still bound and still blindfolded, gagged and collared she led me to the sofa in the living room. We sat side by side and she put her arms around me and cuddled me. She told me she was impressed with my stamina. “Not many men could take a whipping like that.” She was comforting me. I was in love.

We talked about the last few weeks. She said she liked what we did, and liked doing it with me. She had fantasized for years about being dominant but had never had the nerve to ask for it. She told me that she had enjoyed watching the videos of me bound and would never show them to anyone else. The blackmail was over. We now have a voluntary relationship.

Melissa moved in. We are a normal couple most of the time, but at least once a week I am her slave. I have spent many hours tied to my post, spread-eagle on the bed, hog tied on the floor, or in chains. Often she tells me to wear some of my fetish clothes. She says I look sexy in them and for me it adds to the submission to be wearing sexy womens clothing. She always picks them out. I continue my self-bondage practices, but now it is only at her direction. She will tell me how to tie or chain myself. I wear my cock cage whenever she wants. This is usually for a day or two before she allows me in her. Most of the time I satisfy her with my mouth, fingers, or vibrator. I travel on business infrequently. If it is by air, I check the cage so as not to be discovered by TSA. Then, when I get to my hotel I put it on and send an email photo to Melissa. Once, I traveled by train. She put it on me herself and locked it. She removed it when I returned. I have never worn it more than four days.

We are a normal couple outside of our hobby. I don’t appear on the street in fetish gear with her holding a leash. Well, once at about 3 in the morning she walked me around our block with me in high heels and my ankles chained. There was little chance of being caught, but it was exciting.

As I type this I am wearing boots with heels, stockings, corset, opera length leather gloves, and a gag. I am locked in my cock cage. My ankles and wrists are chained together. I used short lengths of chain and padlocks. My ankles are about 8 inches apart so that I can hobble around with minced steps and my wrists are about 4 inches apart so that I can type. In fact, the gloves are a greater impediment to typing than the chain. I am going to show this to Melissa now. If she approves I will post it. Then, it is play time.

Thanks to you all for taking the time to read my tale. I hope you enjoyed it.