How to introduce someone apprehensive about bondage to it

Anything that does not fit any of the other categories.
halon1301

How to introduce someone apprehensive about bondage to it

Post by halon1301 »

So, a little background into this first. I've met someone, and we've been going out for a bit, I've mentioned my enjoyment of bondage to him, however he's really apprehensive about it. Now I'm mostly submissive, so its not like I'm asking to tie him down, or anything like that. How should I go about this, as this seems to be pretty much the biggest thing holding us back right now, I really like him, and would love to have him dominate me in some way.

Thanks in advance for any advice!
Dark_Lizerd

Re: How to introduce someone apprehensive about bondage to i

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, try this,
Buy, or create, a harem outfit (think, "I dream of Jeannie"), or something similar...
Add a hobble chain (or rope), and one for the hands, long enough to give you good reach, (Like about 1 foot)
Invite him over for a date, and you cook him a nice meal.
Serve him the meal, calling him "Master" each time.
Afterwards, he gets to do anything he wants...
(OK, that would work for me, but it may be much for a first time try...)

OR, like above, but...
You were having a selfbondage session that was due to be over at 8:00 pm, and your key to you hand cuffs are outside in the front yard.
You gots wait till its dark enough to go outside to get the key. (OK, this time of year, that may be about 5:00 PM)
You are wearing a thin see through top and a short thin skirt, like a short slip, and no panties... (that is why you don't want to go out while its light)
(or nude if you dare..)
But, you "forgot" he was coming over for a date tonight about 7:00 pm...
... got the idea???
Just make sure that you keep him from offering to go out and get the key...
Just hope he does not get an evil idea and lock you out of the house and make you run around to the back door, which is locked, and you gota run around to the front again before he lets you back in...

(OK, I just read your intro... some of this may work for ya...)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
ponylady

Re: How to introduce someone apprehensive about bondage to i

Post by ponylady »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:OK, try this,
Buy, or create, a harem outfit (think, "I dream of Jeannie"), or something similar...
Add a hobble chain (or rope), and one for the hands, long enough to give you good reach, (Like about 1 foot)
Invite him over for a date, and you cook him a nice meal.
Serve him the meal, calling him "Master" each time.
Afterwards, he gets to do anything he wants...
(OK, that would work for me, but it may be much for a first time try...)
aeeeehmmmm, if you read his introductory post, you would know he is gay.
so the harem-outfit maybe well out there in terms of kinkyness if his partner isn't into that.

halon, best bet would be to take the initiative @ 1st.
you know the "kitchen-scene" of the original "9 1/2 weeks" movie ?

if not, go to youtube, i'm sure you'll find it there. *mickey rourke & kim basinger are the leads*
show this one to him. *okay it may not be a turn on to watch that scene, granted. but it's hot*
ask him if he wants to reenact that one with you. *you may have to take the active role, so he can
get a feeling why you are turned on about the fact of giving up control to somebody else.*
just take it from there.

of course you can be creative with the scene to make it fit your fantasy, add a blindfold & some light scarf bondage. make it rimming and he/you has to guess if it is honey, creme or cum smeared around your "lovebud".

hope that helps.
[