Any ideas of self bondage with an inflatable matress?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
rubberdragboy

Any ideas of self bondage with an inflatable matress?

Post by rubberdragboy »

So I have a Queen size inflatable matress it has a built in pump on the side of it. I know there's some sort of self bondage possibility here just not sure how any ideas?
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Any ideas of self bondage with an inflatable matress?

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

... check out "deflatrix"...
I think it's spelled that way...
Checking the main site...
can't find it any where!!!
any one know what happened to it???
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

It's missing from boundAnna but, you can find it on a site the "aquired" the stuff...
Please do not link to that site. /Anna

I don't think there is a tie in with bound anna but...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
scarfbind

Post by scarfbind »

I have had two ideas about using a smaller inflatable cushion (something like a pool float). Anyhow, if there was some way to fasten a non-stretchable "cover" over it, you would then slide between the inflatable and the cover, it would be inflated, and then you would be held in place by it. Most of the cheaper (under $10) floats are not rugged enough to actually squeeze you enough to do damage (or restrict breathing), but that said, I'd do some testing first.

The other idea is more along the lines of those blood-pressure testing machines. They even have a mechanism in them to make sure they aren't actually restricting blood circulation, but they would still fit tight enough at the wrist area to be inescapable, i think. Just not sure how to actually go about it.
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:... check out "deflatrix"...
It's still on the main site, look harder ;)
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Hey i'm curious to know how the automatically filling mattresses work.
1) Can you lie on it when it fills?
2) It will stop itself when certain pressure is achieved or is it timed or what?
3) If the filler is left unattended will it try to refill the air if the mattress loses air?
4) Is the automatic pump pressure-sealed so nothing comes out after the filling ends?
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

BondageGames wrote:
Dark_Lizerd wrote:... check out "deflatrix"...
It's still on the main site, look harder ;)
...OK, now I found it...
"Deflaterix"
redone

Post by redone »

I've noticed that when I tie myself to my bedposts that it is never tight enough. So, I would stick the mattress between me and the bed, tie myself down, then turn on the pump.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

It's my understanding that most people use these within a sleeping bag, or some other confined space. the idea is to fill the space with the mattress to make it more confining and put pressure on the body. A sleeping bag, once properly closed can take a lot of this sort of pressure.

This is a very similar idea to what Redone suggested by using the mattress to raise his body, and thus tighten his bonds. :hi:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
scarfbind

Post by scarfbind »

onestrangeguy wrote:It's my understanding that most people use these within a sleeping bag, or some other confined space. the idea is to fill the space with the mattress to make it more confining and put pressure on the body. A sleeping bag, once properly closed can take a lot of this sort of pressure.

This is a very similar idea to what Redone suggested by using the mattress to raise his body, and thus tighten his bonds. :hi:

Ooh. I have a mummy-style sleeping bag (with a deliciously silky nylon lining) but it's not truly snug. Now, if I were to climb into it with a deflated pool float, and then have it inflate...... I sense a fun session in my future here!
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

scarfbind wrote:Ooh. I have a mummy-style sleeping bag (with a deliciously silky nylon lining) but it's not truly snug. Now, if I were to climb into it with a deflated pool float, and then have it inflate...... I sense a fun session in my future here!
I have tried this kind things in the past but never really did it too tight or stopped midway there. 1 problem you'll see is tougher breathing, but also extreme swetting is possible. Once or twice i've tried to do a plastic kind of bag from a pvc bedsheet... It got really hot and wet fast and i didn't consider that safe at all. As side-effects it can get to headache which isn't fun anymore. Some breathing holes might have helped a little but there should be alot of them.

Usual sleeping bags aren't very tight and i don't know good way to inflate them. Haven't found any good or bad pump be it automatic or other. If you use legpump its possible that you can pull it out of the vent with your toes. If you blow it with mouth it may be openable with hands, (and if done often, may shape your cheeks more bloated... correct me if wrong). Silence for the pump would be a bonus aswell, but handpumps won't do, simply no room to move hands.
ab0mination

Post by ab0mination »

oo that's given me some fun ideas lol.

I've never used an inflatable mattress before so I have no idea how much pressure they can auto-inflate with and I don't know what would be safe or what would or wouldn't work, I'm just gonna throw out some possible ideas instead.

With these ideas of course safety should be taken into consideration and everything should be tested beforehand, don't want to be responsible for someone's death, especially not from my first ever post here :p

1. Purchase pvc/latex duvet cover, lay inside of it ontop of deflated mattress (which would also be inside duvet cover) and then inflate. Would probably only work if it can inflate with your body weighing it down, which I doubt. Maybe it would expand around your body pulling the cover tight around you though. *shrugs*
Of course make sure that you can reach the release valve incase it's somehow inescapable or makes it impossible to breath.

2. Again get a pvc or latex duvet cover, but one that's too big for your normal bed. Cut off the bottom so it's open at both ends, detach the end of your bed so you can put it round the mattress + frame, then reattach end of bed. Put the inflatable mattress underneath your bed and inside the duvet cover and then inflate with you inside (making sure you can release valve incase it gets too tight and so you can free yourself).

You could then tie your wrists + ankles normally, using timed release ice-lock thingy. I'm half tempted to buy a self-inflating mattress and try :D
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

You guys are looking at this straght on, try backing into it...
Orignal idea: tied on bed,(too lose), inflate air matress to raise and tighten bonds...
try this:
Same set-up but on an inflated matress, (too lose), deflate matress to tighten bonds...