My Fantasy

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
switchwithu

My Fantasy

Post by switchwithu »

I wake up. I can't see. I realize I'm blindfolded and my hands are tied behind my back. Likewise my ankles but they're tied to something stationary as well. I can feel my nudity as well as arousal at being helpless. I'm lying on my left side, suddenly I feel someone untie my ankles. When the loops are pulled off, I feel two hands around my right upper arm pull me into a sitting position. Two more hands wrap around my left arm and I'm pulled up to my feet. Blind as I am, two people can easily hold me here as I feel someone else lock metal cuffs around each ankle. The people holding me guide me forward silently, I have no idea who or how many past the three I have felt. We stop moving and I feel someone gather my hair behind me and start to run a brush through it. I start to ask what is going on when the person holding my right arm clasps their hand over my mouth and shakes my head sideways until I understand I'm to be silent also.

The person brushing stops and put a a rubber band on my ponytail, pulling it tightly to my scalp. I feel something intertwined with my hair and they start braiding it, putting in another rubber band about six times until they reach the ends. My hair is about down to my elbows and I feel something swishing across my ass every time my hair moves. I anticipate a hair tie.

Someone in front of me squeezes my cheeks and I feel a ball touch my lips. I start to struggle but I'm held too well. My left nipple is twisted until I open my mouth and the ball goes in. A strap is buckled behind my head and another crosses my forehead and is buckled at the back. Lastly one is pulled tight under my chin and buckled also. I feel foam earplugs pressed into my ears, followed by putty or wax. My ponytail is pulled above my head and threaded through a hole. The cord in the braid is pulled and I feel and smell leather cover my head. I feel laces being pulled at the back of my head and tied off at my neck. Breathing becomes a little harder now. I feel a collar go around my neck and tighten and feel two buckles fastened behind my neck.

The grips on my arms tighten and someone starts untying the rope around my wrists. A harness is placed over my shoulders and I feel a multitude of straps dangle all over my body. Straps are wrapped above and below my breasts, across my belly, and hips. My left arm is pulled against my torso and I feel a strap placed around my wrist. The left wrist is next. Three more straps secure each arm to each side. I feel a tug at the front of the collar and bend at the waist until my torso is parallel to the floor. I feel cold lube smeared around my anus and my ankles are kicked until they spread as far as the legirons will allow. The tip of a dildo is worked slowly in and out until my muscle contracts around the smaller upper end. I am pulled back up and led forward a short way to be seated. The cuffs are removed from my ankles. A push on my shoulders makes me go prone and I realize I'm on a bed. Hands grip my ankles and spread my legs and another hand pushes a dildo in... aaahhhhhh. A strap is pulled through my crotch and fastened at my waist, pushing the plugs into both holes. The hands push my ankles together and four straps are fastened from my ankles to my thighs. I am rolled onto my belly and pulled to the center of the bed. My ankles are pushed towards my butt and I feel a very wide strap pulled under my thighs, over my ankles, and fastened tightly.

A tug on my ponytail, and I feel a thong wound around both big toes. As the slack is pulled out, something is clipped onto both sides of my collar and secured to both sides of whatever I'm lying on. I feel eight straps laid over my back and buckled down. I wont be rolling off the bed. This is the tightest restaint I've ever been in and I love it! Just as I start to have my first orgasm, I feel the dildoes start to vibrate. This is wild! Now, what would you do to me to finalize my wildest dream?
switchwithu

Re: My Fantasy

Post by switchwithu »

Damn. I had this in paragraphs when I viewed it. Sorry. Maybe you'll still get the gist of it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Does that look more like you intended it? I added a few carriage returns to space out the paragraphs.

BTW, nice story. That's right down my alley - very strict bondage that doesn't allow me any movement.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

bound_jenny wrote:That's right down my alley - very strict bondage that doesn't allow me any movement.

Jenny.
Damn you women and your multiple holes... Jealously. Nothing but jealousy. :?
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

:love: i think im in love with your fantasy. :mrgreen: :rofl:
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
Test11

Post by Test11 »

Hot... Would love to see how that would play out ^_^
~Self-Proclaimed Selfbondage Enthusiast, Lifelong Student, Computer Guru, Lover of Fine Herbs~
MstrsD

Post by MstrsD »

I would very much like to help you with that, my friend. Your place or mine?
heeled

Post by heeled »

Wow, this is hot ! :shock: :twisted: