Heres a idea for discreet support to hold you up in bondage.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Coraline

Heres a idea for discreet support to hold you up in bondage.

Post by Coraline »

While planning my next self bondage scenario where my hands will be tied over my head to the ceiling while standing in ballet heels, I was faced with a dilemma. How was I going to make a support strong enough to support me without drilling into the ceiling or walls? Since I practice my hobby mostly in hotels and drilling supports and hooks in walls is not a option. Well after a little research I think I found my answer! http://cgi.ebay.com/4-5-115MM-HEAVY-DUT ... 1e5f650930 While I'm sure I can find one much cheaper elsewhere, these babys are made of metal and built to carry a ton of weight. And while I wouldn't dare do suspension bondage in it, a strappado or hands over head position would be perfect for this. Just thought I'd share my find with everyone, any suggestions about using this or maybe someone has a better way?
I won't beat around the bush. I love being shaved smooth, in tight girly clothing, tied up tight and tormented to no end. Call me crazy, but that's a idealistic day for me.
cdinbonds

Re: Heres a idea for discreet support to hold you up in bond

Post by cdinbonds »

Suction cups only work well on extremely smooth surfaces, like glass, metal, etc. I have my doubts this will stay attached to a typical wall or ceiling. If it does adhere to the painted surface at first, it may do some damage if it pulls off. Just my opinion.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Coraline

Post by Coraline »

cdinbonds wrote:Suction cups only work well on extremely smooth surfaces, like glass, metal, etc. I have my doubts this will stay attached to a typical wall or ceiling. If it does adhere to the painted surface at first, it may do some damage if it pulls off. Just my opinion.
Yeah, I know what you mean. The hotel I use usually has polished cement ceilings painted smooth. If I can find one cheap enough, I'm going to buy it and do some extensive testing on different surfaces before I try it.
I won't beat around the bush. I love being shaved smooth, in tight girly clothing, tied up tight and tormented to no end. Call me crazy, but that's a idealistic day for me.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Before you do, check out "over door" exercise bar...
I have seen them in Walmart, ($ 37.54) they hook over a door frame and press against the side door frame.
Is used for pull-ups so they should be able to suport 300 lb or so...
I'll do a search to see if I can find a link...
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Iron-Gym-Xtre ... r/13032424
Padded, so it should not damage door trim.
Also, a little easer to explain if found.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Coraline

Post by Coraline »

The only problem is if I have ballet heels on with my hands over my head I think my hands will be higher than the door frame. I may be able to modify it with a detachable steel arm that reaches higher than the door frame. I'll have to look into it more, thanks for the idea!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

NP... I'm sure it will be able to hold more weight than the suction cup device...
Have fun...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...