Right Now

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
wannabetied

Right Now

Post by wannabetied »

This morning Mistress told me that I could pick out my clothing for today, which lately is an oddity. I picked out a red bra and panty set. As I started to put them on, she stopped me and said not so fast. In went a huge plug with my chastity belt over it. The cuff is a handcuff that goes behind my balls with a chain running between my cheeks to the waist belt in back. Brazed to the cuff is a tube of one-and-a quarter inch diameter, it is two inches long. You don't get hard, and when she takes the key with her, it does'nt come off. Open at each end, it allows for urination. On the waistbelt front are two rings. She ran two small chains to my nipple rings and locked them on with two padlocks. Then I was allowed to dress. The bra, filled with two inserts, and panties. A pair of gray capri pants and a bulky cream turtleneck with black knee boots sporting a 3 inch heel.
Mistress locked leather cuffs on each ankle, removing the possibility of taking them off before she returns this afternoon. She left off the chain between so I could walk around in the house. The keys to the belt, cuffs, and padlocks went on a key ring that she put on a slider around her neck. She kissed me and said " have fun."
I decided that I would, so off to the bedroom I went. I selected what I wanted to use and piled it on the bed. She called about a half-hour ago and said she would be home about noon. I took out my ice release bottle and put it nearby the bed. Soon I will strap my ankles and knees together with leather straps. Leather blindfold and a ball gag harness, followed by a four-inch posture collar. I'll thread handcuffs under the chastity belt in back and lock my wrists in. I'm leaving her a note to check this forum on the kitchen table. Sounds like possibly a fun afternoon. :D
jesseluvsheels

Re: Right Now

Post by jesseluvsheels »

Sounds like you would have had a marvelous afternoon in fact!

quite jealous :wink:
Jadit

Re: Right Now

Post by Jadit »