video Dare wanted

Post your dares or request a dare here.
MistieTV

video Dare wanted

Post by MistieTV »

Hello everyone,

I am a new member here and have really enjoyed seeing and reading all of the great scenarios and dares that have been posted in this forum.

A little about me I am a transgendered male. I am not passable and probably will never be. Testosterone poisoning has been going on for too many years :-)

I recently discovered self bondage and was completely enthralled.

This is the video that turned me on to self bondage:
http://video.xnxx.com/video300179/self_bondage_crab

After seeing this video I went and investigated how to engage in self bondage. And while there are not a lot of sites out there this one was one of the best I have visited.I was especially enthralled with a post requesting a video dare. And I have been thinking about this for several days.

What I would like a dare that would require me to broadcast myself live to the Internet while being bound.

I don't have all whole lot of of bondage equipment below is a list of what I do have:
rope
steel handcuffs
spreader bar
extremely cheap bondage cuffs that attach with Velcro closures
leather collar with all o-ring attachments
I also have several different dildos of varying sizes shapes and colors
enema bag a small dildo nozzle attachment

Women's clothing:
mostly normal women's undergarments including panties, bras, breast forms.
Skirts
Tops
shoes including high heels

I hope this helps someone come up with a really really good scenario for my video dare.

Since I am just starting out in self bondage lets start out with mostly safe and sane and then when my skill level progresses we can go to the "you've got to be freaking kidding" scenarios.

I have created an account on cam4.com with the username of tvmistie. And will post a direct link here just before I begin to broadcast.

I truly hope that this is doable and that I get great responses. I will try my best to honor all video dares that I receive.

Thanks again and lots of bonded love to everyone.
Misty