Bondage Pole

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
cheap_sb

Re: Bondage Pole

Post by cheap_sb »

onestrangeguy wrote: We have the same stuff here in the US. but the holes are about an inch apart. :lol:
Actually, this stuff comes in different sizes. It's made so that one piece can be cemented in the ground, and another piece slides inside it. The two pieces are then bolted together through one of the holes.
I'm actually from the US, I have no idea why I went metric back there [maybe too much BBC. . . Nah that can't be it].

I could've sworn I took a picture of it, I guess I'll have to report back tomorrow with it.

But it does sound like what you are describing, just square instead of a tube. My reason for bringing it up so much is I'd like to be able to put removable cross pieces on it which I am imagine would be easier square.

Anyone familiar with a name for this?
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Perforated square tubing. Available from McMaster Carr, or your local metal dealer.
Comes in several sizes.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

cheap_sb wrote:I'm actually from the US, I have no idea why I went metric back there [maybe too much BBC. . . Nah that can't be it].

I could've sworn I took a picture of it, I guess I'll have to report back tomorrow with it.

But it does sound like what you are describing, just square instead of a tube. My reason for bringing it up so much is I'd like to be able to put removable cross pieces on it which I am imagine would be easier square.

Anyone familiar with a name for this?
The reference to 'Here in the US.' was intended as a dig on Texas. :lol:
I have no idea what they call that square stuff, and the only place that I've seen it used is for road sign posts. It would be good for what you want though.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

i recently made a "bondage pole" but it was for your arse not your collar.

my requirement was that it must have a platform to stand on, that way my weight adds to the stability. might be worth thinking about for yours too.
cheap_sb

Post by cheap_sb »

onestrangeguy wrote: The reference to 'Here in the US.' was intended as a dig on Texas. :lol:
I have no idea what they call that square stuff, and the only place that I've seen it used is for road sign posts. It would be good for what you want though.
Looks like cdinbonds got the name [perforated square tubing], and I remembered to take a picture: http://imgur.com/KytOQ.jpg
nitro
Retired Moderator

Post by nitro »

solostill wrote:i recently made a "bondage pole" but it was for your arse not your collar.
Just a thought looking at the photo. You might want to consider adding a safety cross bar or saddle just below the insert-able. Would hate to see an injury from a slip :oops:
Looks like fun :) :whip: