A play on two ideas.

Post your scenarios here. You can also request a scenario here.
BondageGames

A play on two ideas.

Post by BondageGames »

I distinctly remember seeing a scenario somewhere in here about walking the mall, but search isn't helping me >.>. And then there is the Long Drive on the Boundanna main site. This one puts both of those together in a way that is essentially a long walk; meaning that this is a crossdressing dare. It'll probably cost you about $5 in gas money too, depending on your distance from the mall. Be forewarned, I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can do this one of two ways (although originally I only planned for there to be one way, which was the two trips option). The one you choose depends mainly on if you wanna make two trips back and forth, or one. I'll put info for a single trip in red, and double trip info in blue. I personally would make the two trips, just to bask in the humiliation that much longer. And obviously this doesn't HAVE to be a mall, but this is the most relevant location imo.

------------------------

This is pretty much the same as a Long Walk, except this is heavy public exposure and there is nowhere to hide except the bathroom... Assuming you have the balls or ovaries to choose one ;) . What you do first is dress up like any normal day you would go to the mall; male clothes still, not female. Then get a second set of male clothes together. Preferably something comfortable that you can just throw on quick and easy like a jogging suit or pajamas. If you only want to make one trip total, get your female clothes ready too. You'll change into these without coming home. After that's all set, get your spare house key and spare car key (hopefully you have one more spare of each, just in case, so that you can put them in a reliable spot as a backup). Get ready with those things and head to the mall!

Once you're at the mall, bring your extra clothes (not your female clothes!) and keys in with you (along with your main set of keys obviously at this point). After that, get one of those rental lockers, which are usually pretty close to the bathrooms in my experiences, and put your extra set of male clothes and all of your spare keys into the locker. Put the locker key in your POCKET. Not on your keyring. You'll see why in a bit, if it isn't already becoming obvious.

The next step if you're making one total trip is to walk all the way back to your car, and change into your female clothes. Once you're dressed, make sure the locker key is in your pocket, or you purse, etc and get ready to start. Put your car keys under the seat or somewhere else hidden from view, and lock yourself out of your car. Now you'll have to walk all the way through the mall (no cheating and going around the outside, sissy!) to get to your keys and clothes. Use the bathroom at this point if you're feeling brave ;) . Otherwise grab your things, and head back to your vehicle to head back home!

If you want this to be a little more intense, after putting your things in the locker, head back home. Get dressed in your female outfit for the day, and head back to the mall. Park on the opposite side of the mall than your locker is at (no cheating here either!) and make sure your locker key is on your person; pocket, purse, etc. Now walk through the mall to your locker, retrieve your things, and walk back the way you came to make your way home. In thought, I like this way better because you have to drive en-fem, and think about what you're really doing. It would only add to the humiliation you feel later one which is never a bad thing, right?!