A favorite fantasy

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Undersub66

A favorite fantasy

Post by Undersub66 »

I often visualize this scenario when masturbating.

I am a proffesional cd submissive at a hotel waiting for my latest client. I start to get ready by shqving my legs and genitals. I powder and perfume my body and get dressed in my sluttiest lingerie. This always includes stockings and garters. Today I think I'll imagine a black lace 44d cup bra,long line corsette in black with twelve garters. A black pair of cuban heeled seamed stockings, a tight pair of black thong panties, and a pair of strappy six inch heeled open toed high heels with lockable ankle straps. I small
vibrating plug inserted earlier buzzes away in my ass to help get me in the mood. I go into the bathroom for a makeup job and a flame red wig. Afetr the makeup application, I put on my black leather slave collar and slide on a pair od to the shoulder opera gloves that attach to the collar, a black full length satin slip that is just above the knee, a white, long sleeved silk blouse with a high collar, a black pencil skirt that is also just above the knee. I look quite passable,( this is a fantasy you know), and quite fuckable. A couple glasses of wine to relax before the clien arrives. Today it's a dominant crossdresing male who has called.

A knock on the door gets my pulse racing again. A quick check of my makeup and clothing and I find a tall attractive " woman" at the door. I usher the client into the room and offer wine. She/ he take the glass and sit on the bed. "She"is dressed in along leather trench coat with a belted waist and six inch stiletto boots that disappear undr the coat. She carries a bag that looks rather heavy. Doffing the coat he/she is a leather goddess. Leather corsette that cinches the waist covered by a leather miniskirt and black seamed stockings. Leather gloves that go above the elbow fit like a second skin and the boots are thigh high with laces up the back. A blond wig that is cropped shoulder length and very passable makeup. Only the masculine voice gives away her true sex.

I offer to unpack the bag and she declines. She instead reaches in and pulls out a collection of lengths of rope, I offer my wrists with my head down and she quickly ties thwm behind my back. Another length is tied around my el ows pinninf them almost together. A full harness ring gag with a thick blunt penis shaped plug is syrapped around my fiery red head. She sits me in a chair and ties a quick loop
around me to hopd me there and my ankls and knees are swiftly boumd together! She then proceedss to unpack the reat ofthe bag.

What i see sends shivers up my spine. A collection of whips
is laid onthe bed. Short spnking paddles and soft leather whips
abound.She then starts to pull out a series of buttplugs, each one larger than the next. A strap on harness with a twelve inch black rubber cock with a large girth attached. I think to myself "why would he need a strap on cock?" my wonderings are soo answered by a knock on the door. The cleint answers thw door and a petite little black haired goddess enters. She is adorned in leather as well. My cock is now raging from a combination of the clothing, the expertly applid bondage and the unexpectwd twist.
The petite raven haired beauty steps into the room and comments on what a prettt slut they have to play with. I struggle futilely against my bonds. The trench coat removed reveals a black undr the bust leather corsette with no panties and six garters holding up fishnet stockings. The six inch stilletto boots rise to the knee and shoulder length leather gloves complete the dom-semble.
The rope securing me to the chair is removed and I am pulled over to the bed. I feel my skirt being pulled up and some straps go around my ankles. A spreader bar takes my hips as wide as they will go and another is strapped between my knees. Iam forced to my knees and a chain from the ankle bar to a belt around my waist pevents me from rising. The black haired woman starts unbuckling my gag and the penis is removed from the ring. She expertly straps it back up and the last thing i see bfore a blindfold is secured over my eyes is her strapping on the massive cock and my original client stroking his massive ten inch cock sticking out of his panties.
Two hands on either side of my gag harness pull me towards the edge of thw bed and i feel an object enter my mouth. The warmth tells me that this is the real thing and i try to pull away . A sharp "swack!" against my pantie clad ass gets my attention and i feel the cock push towRds the back of my throat. He proceeds to fuck my mouth slowly bt deeply. I gag a few timea and the whipp cracks on my ass a few more times.
"what's this cute little thing you have in your ass?" she says mockingly. "this will nwver do!" as she pulls it out with a pop. I feel some lube applied to my tingling ass and qnother larger plug is forced in. She continuesthis training of my ass by gradually increasing the size of the plug u til i feel as though my poor little asshole will tear open. All the while her partner continus to use my mouth like his own personal pussy! I feel his strokes start to quicken and his breathing get labored. Soon he is pumping his hot seed down my throat and i am forced to swallow every drop to keep from choking! He removes his cock qns it is replq dqith anothwr penile shaped gag. I smell a familiar odor and realizethatthe raven haired women has replaced the gag with a double ender and is now riding it without abandon! Her pussy juices flow down my chin. She is soon grinding her way to her first orgasm. She once again rwmoves the gag but leaves the ring in place. A puddle of drool mixed with his and her cum has gathered underm my chin. The back of my head is forced down and told to lick it up which shamefully I do.
I feel my head pulled back and hear a xhain attached from my gag harness to my waist belt which straps my head back. I then feel my thong being cut away and my throbbing cock being stroked. Oh yes, finally release!! The hand, not sure if his or hers, continues to stroke and my hips respond. The hand releases me short of sending me over the edge and i thrash at my bonds. I feel two chains being attached on either side of my belt and my hips are strapped
down effectively preventing me from doing much more than grinding thin air as my ankles are tied to the bed frame, forcing my ass into the air. I feel more
lube being applied and something large at the entrAnce to my manhole. I try to pull away but i am unable. I feel the hans at my harness again and the cock at my lips. Boh cocks enter me simultaneously and my mouth and ass are filled
to the point of bursting! They start to slowly and rythmically fuck both my holes and my cock aches to be stimulated. As if k owing or hearing my thoughts, i feel a leather covered hand grip my throbbing shaft and slowly stroke it. I arch my back to earnestly acept my ass and mouth pounding. My sweet tormwntors begin to quicken their pace and the combination of the huge cocks in my ass and mouth cause me to come so hard i feel
as the end of my cock blew off!!!!
They continue to abuse my ass and my mouh all night long untl finally I'm untied and we part our ways
I do apologize for the length of the fantasy but as I hqve been stroking to this one for years it continus to get quite detailed. Enjoy!