Great Session I Just Had

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
5t3v3

Great Session I Just Had

Post by 5t3v3 »

Hey folks,

Well I just had a really great bondage session. I live alone and have an entire house to myself nowadays so I can plan scenarios n whatnot for days so that everything is just perfect.

So basically what I did was (I found this idea on this forum) I bought some small plastic containers (I actually bought 25 little black 35mm film canisters off of eBay) and then I put a coin in each container and closed the lid. One of the containers had a key to a small lockable safe that I chained to my kitchen table so I couldnt carry it around. The safe contained my handcuff keys.

I set 20 of the canisters all around my house.... on the floor, shelves, tables, counters, and even in the toilets (clean water of course... heh). Then I took 5 of the containers and set one at each corner of my house outside, and one at the end of my driveway. I live in a pretty dense neighborhood so this is like EXTREME.

So for the bondage and the dressing.... I dressed up in a white blouse, pink bra, black panties and a black corset. I also had on nude opaque pantyhose and black 6" platform shoes. I have like 20 pairs of platform sandals but I always go back to the standard black 6" platform stripper shoes. They're easy to walk in and don't hurt a ton... oh and they look amazing.

I had a stocking pulled over my head to blur my vision (and taste the stockings), a black open mouth and eyes hood, a collar with o ring and a 2" red chin strap ballgag that forced the stocking into my mouth. It makes the gag a little more effective and causes more drooling (and embarrassment).

I had on 2 chrome leg shackles that were attached with a shortened chain (about 5" between my ankles) with padlocks, 2 nylon straps that I tightened around my arms and a set of black handcuffs that I tightened behind my back.

Once the handcuffs were tightened I started going around my house opening containers. The only problem I ran into were with some of the ones on the floor. I had to get down on my knees and turn around and found that it was very difficult to get up. On top of that, I almost toppled forward onto my face so... when I do this again, I wont be putting them on the floor, just so that I can lessen the danger factor a little bit.

Anyways it turns out that I found the key at about the 10th container. Around this time I was starting to get pretty excited and a little nervous. With 25 containers and 5 outside, there's a 1/5 chance that I'd have to make my way around the house in 6" heels and a short hobble chain, tightly handcuffed, and with little balance on the grass. In the future, I may just put 5 in a line down the driveway so at least I'm on solid ground. And of course, they'd be on the ground making it really difficult (and not quick). The chances of someone seeing me could really be high if I had to go out there.

What did I learn from this?

1. Don't put items that I need to get on the floor

2. .... well I didn't learn anything else. I had a fuckin blast. And the best part is that I didn't masterbate afterwards so I feel great about the session and don't feel guilty. That's the worst feeling when you're all dressed up and then you suddenly don't want to play anymore.

Anyways thought I'd share. It was probably one of the first times I've had a flawless, actual bondage with no escape other than chance and patience, session. :gag:
Kronopticon

Re: Great Session I Just Had

Post by Kronopticon »

that actually sounds like a bundle of fun.

I really like the whole "easter egg hunt" style session, as a concept in general, it ensures time, without using ice, :mrgreen: which is handy.

Sounds like an amazing session, cant wait to hear more :)
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
5t3v3

Post by 5t3v3 »

Yeah, and it's not like an ice release where u just lay there and wait. It gives you something to do and depending on chance, will determine the outcome. It's great :D
gungadin

Post by gungadin »

Sounds like a lot of fun! Suggested changes, do it naked wth curtains open so you have to sneak very carefully. Put more of the containers outside to increase the odds you'll have to go outside. If naked, you'll have to stay that way until late in the evening. How arrousing would that be?
When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty
5t3v3

Post by 5t3v3 »

Well more containers outside is a great idea of course, but I have to be dressed :P That's most of the fun!