locking on (female) clothing

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Steve

locking on (female) clothing

Post by Steve »

Hi Everyone,

I've been reading the site and forum for a while on and off and never posted, but was after some ideas.

I have a fantasy where I spend the whole day locked in a french maids uniform and high heels, but I tend to get excited after an hour or so and have never made even half a day dressed like this. I have the maid uniform, assorted lingerie, high heels, rope, chains and padlocks. Has anyone got any ideas how I can lock myself into the uniform? I can chain the heels on no problem, but can't think of a way to lock myself into the maids dress. It doesn't have a zip up the back so I can't lock it to a collar. I've tried wearing a corset over the dress and locking a waist chain over the corset but I can still undo the corset from the front.

Any ideas appreciated - thanks.
sophiestacey

Re: locking on (female) clothing

Post by sophiestacey »

Interesting question, and welcome :hi:

I know the exact feeling, you get a little too excited and decide to play with yourself, then change back into your ugly guy clothes. You need a bit more "encouragement" ;-)

That being said, it's hard to give you a way to lock it to yourself without knowing what the maids dress looks like. For example is it halter or tank back? Have you treid wearing the corset under the maids outfit and tie the straps of the outfit to the corset in some manner, maybe cable ties?

You could take another approach and tie your hands, if possible. So cuff your hands together at the front and use the ropes to restrict your arm movements so you can't reach the back to take it off quite so easily.

....or you could just get a mistress. :whip:
RADER

Post by RADER »

Try this site, they have a wide variety of locking dresses.
http://superdresses.com/catalog/product ... ts_id=5459
Good luck. Rader :D
Steve

Post by Steve »

The maid's dress is this one:-
http://www.mycostumes.co.uk/costumes/fr ... -hat-28618
although I'm sure I don't look that good in it!

The locking dresses are stunning, but I can't afford to spend that much money on something I may have to get rid of - if I move house for example.

Interesting idea about cuffing hands, will have to give it a try.
focussb

Post by focussb »

why would you have to get rid of it if you move??
BTW your dress looks great!!! and it's not costly!!!
Steve

Post by Steve »

I've got a rather large collection of clothing which if found by a family member would be very embarrasing. I guess I could use one of the self storage companies if I had to hide anything for a few weeks.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Steve wrote:The maid's dress is this one:-
http://www.mycostumes.co.uk/costumes/fr ... -hat-28618
Does the dress have a zip anywhere? Or is it just pull-on?

I think you're on the right track with a waist-chain. Here's a suggestion: sew the apron onto the dress at the front, leaving the straps loose. The sewing should be done so that the stitches are not visible (or reachable) from the outside. Exactly how you do that will depend on the construction of the apron.

It's not clear from the picture, but it looks like the apron straps might be rolled over and sewn, forming a flattened tube. if so, you could thread the chain through it.Cut small holes on the inside of the strap just short of where they would be tied behind you for the chain to enter and exit.. Smear a small amount of waterproof glue around the holes to prevent further unravelling, or better still, sew a proper buttonhole. With the chain threaded through the apron strap, you can tie the strap as you would normally, then padlock the chain closed. The padlock would sit behind the bow, and be largely hidden.

If it's only one layer, you'll need to sew the chain onto the hem of the apron strap (sew it to the dress too as it passes behind the apron), but otherwise it's the same principle.

With the apron sewn to the dress, the chain attached to the apron and padlocked tightly shut, you won't be able to remove the dress without damaging it.
nitro
Retired Moderator

Post by nitro »

Steve wrote:I've tried wearing a corset over the dress and locking a waist chain over the corset but I can still undo the corset from the front.
I am surprised Jenny has not chimed in on this one, so I will have to comment.
If you can undo the busk in the front then the corset is not tight enough. Take a deep breath, :whip:
Steve

Post by Steve »

Great idea about sewing the chain through the apron, very interesting.
I've had a few ideas, by locking a chain to a collar and threading it through the arm holes and back to the collar there seems to be no way I can take the dress off. Running a chain from the collar to the waist chain means I can't attempt to take the dress off over my head either.
Looks like I'm in for a fun day 8)
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

now, if you're very familiar with fabrics, you could actually put 2 holes on either side of an entry point, e.g. a zipper, buttons etc. and of course, seal it with grommets/eyelets, and put a padlock through them.

Either way, that is a gorgeous maids outfit, i only hope you find a good, reliable way to keep you in them :twisted:
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."