My Weekend- Friday

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
tiemegagme

My Weekend- Friday

Post by tiemegagme »

Friday evening I was called shortly after I arrived home from work. Mistress said when I came over to pack clothes for the weekend. I showered and put on a short skirt with a tank top, I packed a small bag with three more outfits and two pairs of shoes. Putting on a pair of sandals, I dashed out of the house. I assumed that I would be going for the usual playtime but was I ever wrong.
When I got to her house I grabbed my bag and went to the door and was greeted by her sub husband. Usually he is tied helplessly when I arrive and I'm greeted by mistress. When I asked about this he just grinned and said come on in. He handed me a glass of wine and seated me on the couch. I was handed a leather blindfold and told to put it on myself. I did as told and finished my glass of wine. The glass was taken from my hand and replaced by a shot glass which I drank down. I heard heels come down the hallway and heard someone sit down in a chair across the room. Mistress said hello and told me that her husband would be assisting me in my dressing and bondage tonight. She said it would be fine to undress in his presence as he was locked into a chastity belt. I was helped to my feet and told to strip.
Momentarily I stood in the den in only my bra and panties. I heard someone behind me and my bra was unhooked and removed. My panties were rolled down my legs and I stepped out of them and my sandals. I was told to raise one leg and then the other and felt a skirt pulled up my legs. I put on a vest and felt it buttoned up the front. Subby told me to sit and boots were pulled up and zipped to my knees. I felt the clothing and the skirt and vest were leather. My hands were pulled behind me and locked into handcuffs. Leg irons were fastened around my ankles and a high collar was buckled around my neck. I felt a leash snap into the ring on my collar and pulled away from me to fasten onto something else. The blindfold was then unbuckled and taken off.
Imagine my surprise to see my mistress in front of me wearing boots,white shorts and a leather jacket open to show off the corset underneath. She wore handcuffs and leg irons and her collar was attached to mine by a four foot chain. This was the first time I'd seen her restrained and her husband free so I was blown away for a second. She said it was time for a change so he was in charge until Sunday night. It was my choice to join her or I could return home by myself. It took me two seconds to decide.
Our new Dom came behind me and pulled a red ball gag into my mouth. Then he did the same for his wife. He said we were going for a walk. We were ushered out the door and to the driveway. With a switch he cut from a tree, we were marched to the end of the drive, 3/4 of a mile away.It was almost dark when we turned around and started for their house, but were stopped halfway where he took out a leash and tethered mistress to a fence post. He said he'd go get us a ride, so we stood there and had a gagged conversation until he returned in his pickup truck. He seated us on the tailgate and took us to the house.
When we went inside we were seated in the den and ungagged. Refreshments were served [ with straws ], and our clothes removed for an early bedtime. I was bedded down in the spare bedroom where mistress attached my left ankle to the leg on the bed with a leg iron. My hands wore hinged cuffs in front. I was kissed on the forehead and left for the night. I have to get a boyfriend.