Sitting like a lady

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
JessicaSbCd

Sitting like a lady

Post by JessicaSbCd »

Hi sweeies!!! Nice to see you all again!!!
Anyway, I am sitting here at the computer, when I realise I am sitting basically with my knees in different time zones. How embarrassing :oops: . So, I am trying to keep my knees together, but you cannot imagine how painful it is. LBH does NOT know how to sit like a lady. I am having to sit here with a piece of rope around my knees to keep them together. Does anybody have any ideas on how I can remedy this? I cannot stand having to share a body with a man :x .
I love you all!!!
I love you <3<3<3
Kronopticon

Re: Sitting like a lady

Post by Kronopticon »

well. having your manhood tucked away in some panties helps. but generally, for guys, its something we just do. i think we have more tendons on our outer thigh that make it more difficult for us to crush our genitals between our legs, its just a hardship we must endure, and remember to cope with when our alter ego's are out and about.
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

JessicaSbCd wrote: ...I realise I am sitting basically with my knees in different time zones
:lol:, Oh, my, it appears your in trouble. It doesn't work for all guys but you might try tucking? If it fails to help you with sitting with knee's becoming the best of friends then it will proberbly help with your vocal tone :shock:

Check out http://wiki.susans.org/index.php/Tucking_and_taping
sophiestacey

Post by sophiestacey »

I sit at work pretty much all day with my legs crossed. No troubles at all, I find it the most comfortable position to sit in. I guess it goes to show what size package I have down there ;)
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

sophiestacey wrote:I guess it goes to show what size package I have down there ;)
Wow, you must be huuuge! :D :P
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
lj

Post by lj »

I find a fairly tight skirt helps :D

but seriously...

though I don't dress to look female (I just like wearing the clothes) I try to keep "in character" and therefore try not to expose the stocking tops, knickers etc when playing, though trying to tie up my sub when she is on the floor and still achieve the above can be quite tricky, and I still haven't managed to buckle the ankle straps on my heels without exposing the stockingtops! and the skirt isn't even particularly short either...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
JessicaSbCd

Post by JessicaSbCd »

Yes, I do find it easier if i am sitting on my skirt in a wa that makes it tigher.
I was told that it was because men's hips are narrower, making it harder to keep our knees together.
I love you <3<3<3
rachelsue6

Post by rachelsue6 »

I find myself sitting (like now at my computer) with my ankles apart and my knees together. It's become quite automatic now. Real women often sit like this when chatting with friends, lower legs in an inverted 'V', toes turned in. It's not 'classic lady' which is both ankles and knees together with lower legs elegantly inclined. I can't do that for more than a few seconds - but then most of the women I know can't keep it up either. The ankles apart option is a lot more comfortable. Maybe you could try it?
tbirdgal

Post by tbirdgal »

Gee, the proper way to sit as a lady ............... First I would practice using the crossed ankles as a way to "Train " you're legs into the New way you will sit . Using Pencil skirts is a way as someone has already suggested too ! Find the tightest one you can comfortably fit in to and as you sit , take a hand and tuck it behind yer behind . Then tuck a little at the knee cap . This will help with the muscles as you learn the disipline of proper sitting . Now this will take some practice and it dosen't come over night !

For annother acceptable way to sit properly , try sitting with you're legs at an angle "Away " from you're center . Real women sit like this all the time . gradually , try to "sit" with knees together and ankles together as though you are tied . I know this really takes a lot of determination , but eventually , you'll sit proper like . hey, I transitioned years ago and I'm still learning even today ...........