Has anyone on this forum thought about transition?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
CristyCream

Re: Has anyone on this forum thought about transition?

Post by CristyCream »

Please find a support group and get involved. It will be key to you maintaining mental balance.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Myself I wish it were possible to fully transform without any loss or sacrifice. I personally know several post op TG's that are happier to be fully transformed females. My hangup is I don't want to give up my ability to orgasm in exchange. My post op friends say they don't miss it. But then I know quite a few males that are a-sexual or into permanent cuckhold/chastity. None of my post op TG friends have romantic relationships, much less sexual ones. If I could experience post operative female orgasm, I'd have done it years ago. But being a post op TG is no better than being castrated. To know you would never cum again is simply more than I am willing to trade.
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Erica

Post by Erica »

I agree with loree, while I would love to experience what it would feel like to cum like a real woman. But I can see NO advantage to being a physically castrated woman. :cry:
tbirdgal

Post by tbirdgal »

Answer to the question , YES ! I live full time and I had to come off hormone therapy for medical reasons .I also own a trans/ Gay and C D forum . Everyone here can join as long as theres no dating explicit sex or threats . I'm happy to explain any part of transition to anyone here as I am in contact with hospital personel at V C U .