self portraits with your alter ego

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
invunrible

self portraits with your alter ego

Post by invunrible »

Hi all, I came across a channel on youtube called "Draw Love" and was captivated by the video "The Transformation"

Video here http://www.youtube.com/user/DrawLove#p/ ... vJXsMSSQlc
Pics Here http://www.flickr.com/photos/amnesiaspa ... 3066/show/

Because of this, I thought I would try it myself.
I took 209 self portraits on self timer today, and have photo shopped 2 together.
I want to know what people think. For a first attempt, I think its OK, but I look at it and think faarrk, that's my sister!
which is kinda not right.

I would be interested if anyone else has tried this also and see their results.

invunrible
sophiestacey

Re: self portraits with your alter ego

Post by sophiestacey »

I went straight to the pictures and you fooled me. Good job and interesting idea.
marylandsissy

Post by marylandsissy »

a very nice job.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Very well done... But...
The guy is cropped in correct???
Small things like the missing shadow, but, with both of you sitting on the railing, kinda hard to rememder what needed to be where...
Over all, very well done...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
invunrible

Post by invunrible »

Thanks Guys and Girlies

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Very well done... But...
The guy is cropped in correct???
Small things like the missing shadow, but, with both of you sitting on the railing, kinda hard to rememder what needed to be where...
Over all, very well done...
Yes. It was the guy I copied in. I think next time, and there will be a next time, I will do it inside where I can control the lighting. It was overcast, then sunny,then rained, but I was using flash, so there wern't any shadows anyway. I find looking at the guys feet(they were both me if you didn't already get that, lol) don't look right. They appear to be floating.
I was using photo shop 6, so the tools like magic erase didn't work anywhere near aswell as in CS4 so some edges on the guy are a little sketchy. I tryed to keep that camera static so I could just draw a rough line between and splice together, however with using natural light, this didn't go to plan. Also with it raining I had to bring the camera inside, so there was a very subtle movement in the camera, which I only noticed once I saved to JPG.

Looking at the guys left hand in the sitting photo, you can see its floating off the wood. yet it was my support at the time. I Tryed moving the guy down, but where I had erased him to make it look like the girls legs were ontop, also moved down, creating an overlaping mess which I would have spent an hour fixing, which I didn't have time for last night. I will get it done though.