Just realized

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
taylorgreen4682

Just realized

Post by taylorgreen4682 »

So last night I did a little CD, It wasnt much, just dressed up kinda girly, and put lipstick on. And then used handcuffs....

It wasn't exactly the most interesting session

But the nest day i went to a family reunion and on the way in I had happened to look into a mirror only to realize that I had left my dark red lipstick on, :shock: MY heart jumped a mile. Its the last thing i want my whole family to know about.I lied my ass off to family beacuse it was the stuff that just dosen't wash off either...

But after a couple minutes i got it to look more like something from a red slushy. IT was something that i just thought I'd share with everybody for a good laugh :lol:

:oops:
BondageGames

Re: Just realized

Post by BondageGames »

taylorgreen4682 wrote:So last night I did a little CD, It wasnt much, just dressed up kinda girly, and put lipstick on. And then used handcuffs....

It wasn't exactly the most interesting session

But the nest day i went to a family reunion and on the way in I had happened to look into a mirror only to realize that I had left my dark red lipstick on, :shock: MY heart jumped a mile. Its the last thing i want my whole family to know about.I lied my ass off to family beacuse it was the stuff that just dosen't wash off either...

But after a couple minutes i got it to look more like something from a red slushy. IT was something that i just thought I'd share with everybody for a good laugh :lol:

:oops:

Whoa! That's one of my biggest fears, is forgetting about lip or eye make-up I put on. I'm too paranoid about it, almost :P
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

im pretty good at rubbing my lips so hard the skin just comes off :lol: and i have my family know im a bit strange anyway, so they never go through my stuff :mrgreen:
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
sophiestacey

Post by sophiestacey »

Kronopticon wrote:i have my family know im a bit strange anyway, so they never go through my stuff :mrgreen:
haha made me giggle. you're a strange one among many huh, or is it everyone else that's strange? hmmm.. ;)
sophiestacey

Post by sophiestacey »

I had a scare a few days ago. My brother (20yrs old) went out to get his hair cut and I decided to dress in my black lingerie babydoll, tights, high heels. I cleaned here and there around the house and then went to hoover my room. Started hoovering my room and suddenly I heard "Ohhh look who it is!!" from downstairs I literally JUMPED out of my skin as my door is visible as soon as you come into the house and I had it open. He came charging upstairs and I pretended I had something up against the door and told him not to come in. I quickly got undressed and he hasn't mentioned anything, so think I got away with a close shave. If it had happened 30 seconds earliar and I was downstairs I would have been caught fully enfemm

There was another incident with him where I was wearing my green schoolgirl skirt, top, tights and pegs as nipple clamps. I was in the kitchen when he came home and charged into the house. I had nowhere to go from the kitchen so quickly took my top off but he came straight into the kitchen.

I hid myself slightly behind the table and chairs so he couldn't see my skirt too well and prayed he would leave the room.. he goes "what the hell is that?" "what?" i said.. i looked down and saw two pegs sticking off my nipples. i made out he was mad and was seeing things. didn't know what else to say :lol:
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

i've had moments like that, i've had a wig or two found, the odd book on the topic, and they've opened some packages for me containing things like rope and a ball gag :mrgreen:
sophiestacey

Post by sophiestacey »

Kronopticon wrote:i've had moments like that, i've had a wig or two found, the odd book on the topic, and they've opened some packages for me containing things like rope and a ball gag :mrgreen:
Did they ever question you about it? I supose with things like sex toys you kinda know that's what they're up to in their private life, and it would be uncomfortable to discuss even if you did find out your sis/bro/housemate was into that kinda thing (depending on who it was ;))

Then if you open a package with some girly clothes in and find it was addressed to Mr Daniel you might think wtf and want to instigate whats going on there.

My mum gave the packages I was receiving a good feel and asked me how come I was receiving loads of clothes recently. I think it's only so long until her wondering opens a package :p
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

of course hoping its one of the more embarrasing items :D like a chastity belt :mrgreen: :twisted: :whip: