Who picks?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
switchwithu

Who picks?

Post by switchwithu »

As a rather new -at-this Dom, should I let my cd sub pick out his feminine attire or make him wear what I want? When I first discovered him he"d been wearing my stuff but now I've bought him a corset and several types of panties and a garter belt. We don't always dress for our sessions and rarely leave home with a few exceptions. Once i was his sub and he chose to take me out but he was dressed rather vanilla in comparison to what I wore. When we're at home he wants the whole 9 yards it seems with makeup,lingerie,and the most inescapable bondages I can think up. If I take him out I want him to feel girly,is'nt that the point? I like him plugged and cock restrained under panties,clover clamps under a corset, with a catsuit. Should I let him wear skirts and dresses? :? :?: Need some opinions.Thanks
teather

Re: Who picks?

Post by teather »

Give your sub a choice but only from a set you have picked. And its short skirts and dresses and heels everytime as far as I am concerned.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Mistress sometimes gives orders such as "get dressed in the sluttiest clothes you have", other times it's more like "Put on a skirt and blouse"(with all the rest, like panties, bra, stockings,etc). Makeup is dependent on how She feels at the moment, but about 50-50. Rarely has She specified an exact outfit. Works for us. YMMV.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

teather wrote:Give your sub a choice but only from a set you have picked. And its short skirts and dresses and heels everytime as far as I am concerned.
I agree with this. Completely. Pick about 2-3 outfits worht of clothes, maybe, and let the sub pick. Maybe predetermine what you to see as well, and if (s)he doesn't pick the right set.... :twisted: :gag: :whip:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

teather wrote:Give your sub a choice but only from a set you have picked.
That's about my leaning as well. And select a predetermined outfit in your own mind. If the sub picks that one, then you can be "lenient". If not, well... let your evil side determine the consequences. :twisted:
switchwithu wrote:Should I let him wear skirts and dresses?
I believe the objective is to make him wear that. :twisted:
switchwithu wrote:I like him plugged and cock restrained under panties,clover clamps under a corset, with a catsuit.
I like your style. Keep it up. :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
switchwithu

Post by switchwithu »

Thanks for all of your suggestions. Last night I made him put on black nylon panties and a black sports bra. I cuffed his hands in front with hasp cuffs to a collar that was padlocked on. Leather cuffs on his ankles were chained to the sofa leg and kissed him goodnight. I went to the bedroom and picked out a denim mini that he bought for me that's so short I won't wear it with a red turtleneck and a denim vest #1. Black knee length cotton skirt with red tank top and a short black fitted jacket #2. Red nylon compression shorts with a black tank#3. I woke him this morning and released him to the bathroom, when he came out I told him to pick wisely. I wanted #3 for what I had in mind. He chose #1 because he's a sucker for turtlenecks.OK. Lose the panties, keep the bra. I put a ball splitter harness on and connected it with a small chain to a pair of clover clamps. I made him put on his outfit with a pair of Skecher trainers and ankle socks. I tied his wrists behind his back as well as his elbows with small nylon rope. I then hobbled his ankles with a larger rope so he could take an 18 inch step. I put a matching rope around his throat loosely for a lead rope. Then in went a penis gag that he truly hates. I took off all my clothes and put on a black thong and halter top to rub all over him. After feeling him up I put on red shorts with a white hoodie and led him outside. At the bottom step I put a red spandex hood on him and led him to our paper box about 400 yards away. It's in sight of a neighbor's house but I did'nt see anyone. He sure did'nt. And tied and blindfolded by the hood, he could have been led along easily by a teacup poodle. We returned to the house where I seated him at the kitchen table and tied him to the chair. His knees and ankles were roped and cinched and his chest roped to the back of the chair. I removed his hood so he could watch me eat breakfast. I told him a little later I would call a friend that knows he is my slave and see if she could come over. Beside her, only one other person has ever seen either of us tied when we were'nt hooded or masked so we're still pretty private with all this. About a month ago I included Ann in one of our episodes and that's all she has talked about since. I've never seen my big strong husband so embarassed [ he loved it]. So here he sits wondering what' s next.
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

hehe :twisted: masterfully deviant, i love it :twisted: im also wondering whats happened next :P
You should try earplugging him so he cant hear you doing things, so he cant prepare :twisted: headphones with music often works wonders, as does a pocket radio and static/white noise :twisted:
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Deliciously evil. :twisted: :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
sophiestacey

Post by sophiestacey »

Wow, and your coming here for advice?! Seems you've got it all under control, we should be asking you for advice! ;) I'd say a mixture of both. If you really want him to wear, look or feel a certain way (i.e. innocent very girly, schoolgirl, slutty, etc) then lay out the clothes you want him to wear and tell him the clothes you want him to wear are on the bed. I find it more humilating and exciting being told exactly what to wear. Then again, having him decide what to wear can be just as humilating.

I'd make it look like your "training" him to make good choices of clothes, pairing the right colours together, right heels, etc. If it doesn't look good huff a little take his hand and show him what would look good.

I hope your into feminizing him (seems your more into domination with a mix of crossdressing) so fingers crossed your appreciate the suggestions below. I'm all into feminization and I think it plays very well with bondage

My suggestions --
  • Make him cook the dinner, hobbled in a skirt and high heels, hands tied with limited reach. Tell him you have a guest coming round for dinner and you must both be satisified with it otherwise he'll be spanked so hard he won't be able to sit down for a week
  • Take him on a long walk wearing heels 4" heels in a discrete area late at night (don't tell him how long the walk will take, but make it around 30-45mins, it will feel like a year wearing those heels) -- make sure your wearing flats and hes dressed very girly, it'll humilate even more. Tell him at the first sight of any moaning about how much longer, feet hurt or if theres anymore than 10 stumbles he'll be eating cat food for a week.
  • Have him wear a bra and knickers under his work clothes everyday, hide and pretend you've thrown away his boxers/pants (if you think he'll like that)
  • When you go out drinking he is to only order girly drinks; wines, cocktails, etc.
  • Paint his toe nails - make sure they stay that way from now on
  • Make him wear nighties and other lingerie to bed when hes not bound
  • Get him in a bound position, spread eagle on the bed and wax his body. Explain to him it'll help make him look more like a cute bound damsel, every girl needs to have their body waxed!
switchwithu

Post by switchwithu »

I like many of these ideas. You'll soon be reading about my use of earplugs under his shooting ear protection. I also want to feminize him further because I know he wants it and it puts him more under my control.
He'll soon be wearing more frills than I would and in front of more people! My sister has no clue but she soon will. They love each other and like me she is mainly a switch.
Thanks for all your advice and suggestions.S
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

ohhhhhhhhh, sounds like we've opened up a whole new can of delicious worms here. :mrgreen: i love everyone on this forum so very much :mrgreen:
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."