Last Time We Played

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
switchwithu

Last Time We Played

Post by switchwithu »

I had my sub feminized in a skirt and tied securely to one of our kitchen chairs. I fed him and called a friend who seems obsessed with our fun since she was introduced to it almost a month ago. I let her see him but only after I had her tied so she could see who called the shots in our play. I told her she could come over today if she'd like to take an active role. It would take her about 20 minutes to get here but to allow me 1 hour and to meet me in our backyard. I untied Tom and led him into our bedroom. It had warmed up since we got up so I took off the top he chose to wear that morning and left him with just a bra,socks,sneakers,and a ball splitter harness under his short skirt. I pulled the skirt off and lubed his anus to insert a plug with a eye bolt protuding. I took a quarter inch nylon rope and doubled it twice around his waist, pulled it down his butt crack and through the eye, through the d ring on the cock harness, and tied it off to the clover clamps on his nipples. I put steel cuffs behind his back and leg cuffs on his ankles. Then a leather blindfold and a ball gag harness. The chin strap on the gag was tied to the nipple clamps so he had little slack to move his head. I put a nylon dog collar around his throat and attached a 4 foot leash. I pulled his skirt back up and led him outside. We have a clothesline in our backyard that he can walk under and he's 5'11". I looped the leash over the clothesline and knotted it and left him there. I went inside and watched him through the window. In about 15 minutes I heard Ann arrive and saw her walk into the backyard. She walked to within 20 feet of him and looked at him before circling him. I knocked on the window to get her attention and waved her inside. Ann is the same age as my husband and semi-hot. She had seen him bound and gagged once before and was still amazed that I would do that or he would let me. She had on a t-shirt and shorts with sandals when she came in and sat her large bag on the sofa. I asked her what she thought and the more we talked I decided she would like to be a sub to me but she liked the idea of a threesome. I have no bi tendecies and won't share my husband so I told her she could watch but she'd have to supply her own sexual fulfillment. She said she could live with that so I told her what she could use as a safeword and explained all the limits we would use. She liked that so I asked about her bag which she handed to me. I was still watching Tom so I told her to undress while I looked it over. She surprised me by having on an orange bikini and I told her that would do nicely. I instructed her to fetch Tom and be silent so He'd think it was me. In a minute she brought him in and seated him on the sofa. I grabbed her shoulders and turned her around to face him. I put a ball gag in her mouth first. Then I put leather hasp cuffs on her wrists. I took 2 vibrators from her bag, inserted new batteries, and handed them to her as I pointed to the bathroom. She nodded and went down the hallway. I led Tom to the bedroom and seated him in my computer chair, tapped on the bathroom door and told her to turn the vibes on and join us. She came out and I padlocked the cuffs behind her back. I put a posture collar on her and ran a small chain from the collar to her cuffs, pulling it up enough so her elbows jutted out and fastened it off. I seated her on the bed and roped her ankles,and both sides of her knees. I laid her back and positioned her on her right side full length on the bed. Returning to Tom, I removed his sneakers and skirt. In order I tied his elbows,wrists,and around his upper chest. Removing his leg and handcuffs, I seated him on the bed and his legs were tied to match Ann's. He was on his left side, facing her. I put a rope from his collar to hers and pulled them within 18 inches of each other. I laid 3 pillows lengthwise between them and ran a rope from his ankles to her knees to his knees to her ankles and tied it off.I then sat down at the computer and wrote this story . Now I'll separate them and take a ride on Tom. I'll be happy, Tom'll be happy, And I hope Ann is happy.
sophiestacey

Re: Last Time We Played

Post by sophiestacey »

Two very lucky subs! Out of interest how did you go about telling your friend about your husband? I wonder how you would bring that up into conversation... was you worried about what she might think?
switchwithu

Re: Last Time We Played

Post by switchwithu »

Ann noticed we were'nt hanging out at the bar we frequent and kept bugging me about why? Like are you mad, is everything ok with you and Tom,etc. I told her we were happier than ever and that led to her asking why. So finally I told her about it and the first time she saw proof was outside the bar with Tom.