how to tell it to my GF?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
greenfrog9

Re: how to tell it to my GF?

Post by greenfrog9 »

so... how did it go?
focussb

Post by focussb »

didn't have the courage to bring it to her i didn't even find a moment for it
focussb

Post by focussb »

i've decided to tell her next sunday when we wiil be both relax at home. i just hope it goes out well
Lost Soul

Post by Lost Soul »

Good luck to you, I hope it goes well. It's very liberating to not have to hide from the person you love. I told my girlfriend right up front when I stared dating her. We are both bisexual, so there was already a 'wanna know my little secret?' conversation going on. She was a little weirded out by it at first, but now she all but insists I wear panties when shes around, and now she's starting to layer in other things as well, such as the boots you can see on my avatar. My only problem is keeping her hands out of my pants now... :D
This is something everyone has to decide for themselves:
How badly do you want it? How badly are you willing to be burned to get it?
marylandsissy

Post by marylandsissy »

I say good luck to you. I feel your feelings. I am nervous, kinda worried. And the time never seems right. But like I have said before she is kinky, I am kinky. She knows I know stuff about womens clothes and makeup and I know she is wondering how I know. And I have even joked about getting a dresses and wearing them around the house. She has suprisingly said ok. So in a way I have already done it, but I really need to get it all out for real.

In my conversations with others I am drfting towards bi-curious. And she said she would be with a woman if she likes her and asked me if it was ok. I said yes.

My advice is take your time, the time will eventually be right.
sophiestacey

Post by sophiestacey »

marylandsissy wrote:In my conversations with others I am drfting towards bi-curious. And she said she would be with a woman if she likes her and asked me if it was ok. I said yes.
Sounds like you've got nothing to worry about here. She's already bi-curious and has agreed to let you prance around in dresses. Did she enjoy that? How do you intend to tell her, just sit her down and tell her outright or do the more daring "get dressed and let her find out in bed" technique that someone here did :p