10 Days Spent In Full Time Fem

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

10 Days Spent In Full Time Fem

Post by LoRee »

Just got back from a working vacation in Florida with my GF. She did a paid model shoot for an E-zine. We drove down with a mutual friend, he will be 80 in December, so I did most of the driving. I spent all 10 days in full fem. The closest thing to male clothing I had was a pair of "Daisy Dukes". (For those of you who don't know, they are blue jean shorts so short & tight that the bottom of my ass cheeks hang out the legs). I was in heaven, although it was a whole lot of work to stay passable the whole time. I even found depilatory lotion that doesn't give me a chemical burn on my legs or body. Except for my head and a small tuft above my shemale clitty, I was clean & smooth the whole time. But it was an expensive and time consuming proposition. One I can not presently afford to maintain, unfortunately. I even went to several gulf coast beaches in nothing but a string bikini. It was so Awesome!
We stayed in Cape Coral, at the private residence of the E-zine's owner/publisher. The whole time we were there I was treated like I was actually female. I even got dated by three different guys (who knew I was a Tranny) but made me feel like I was really a woman. There was never the slightest hint of ambiguity in there attitude towards me. It felt just so wonderful to experience a man holding me, kissing and caressing me, like I was a beautiful and desirable woman. To feel him inside of me as we drift off to sleep cuddled up tight together. To feel him when he cums inside of me . . . Ummmm that wonderful warm feeling.
I however, was deliberately kept sexually aroused with limited opportunity to actually orgasm. It was far from frustrating though. I received a great deal of satisfaction sexually gratifying six other people there as often as they pleased. I also worked during the three days of shooting helping with sets and wardrobes. Serving as a maid at meal times, assisting with laundry, housework, and the the like. I even got to go grocery shopping. Even the people in the community who didn't know who I was, treated me like I was actually female. And I was constantly being hit on by guys on when out in public.
I will post more on my "Florida Vacation" as I can (I'm an extremely slow typist) in the apropriate forum sections.
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Kronopticon

Re: 10 Days Spent In Full Time Fem

Post by Kronopticon »

i will never be more jealous of anyone than i am of you right now :P you lucky sod DX that sounds like one of my fantasies. come true.... *sigh* epic story though, nice if we could see pics? :lol: would looove you foreveerrrr? :P
http://fetlife.com/users/209924 <- My Fetlife Page
"If you're enjoying it, that means you're doing it right."
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Yes, please let us see what we were missing.
Sorry I couldn't answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment....
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

Kronopticon wrote:i will never be more jealous of anyone than i am of you right now :P
I can second that!
focussb

Post by focussb »

Kronopticon wrote:i will never be more jealous of anyone than i am of you right now :P you lucky sod DX that sounds like one of my fantasies. come true.... *sigh* epic story though, nice if we could see pics? :lol: would looove you foreveerrrr? :P
i second that me too
bounddamsel

Post by bounddamsel »

NICE!! :gag:
MileyCyrus

Post by MileyCyrus »

Wow pretty jealous.
Erica

Post by Erica »

OMG! :shock: I own a pair of daisy duke bluejean shorts. It's the closest piece of womens clothing I've ever had the nerve to wear out where I could be seen. :oops: :oops: :oops: